Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni
- Durham assistant DA to lead state panel - March 29, 2007
- Barrister Society & Heritage Society Reception - March 28, 2007
- Rodney A. Smolla '78 appointed dean of Washington and Lee School of Law. - March 08, 2007
- Brief Encounters with Ben Fountain '83 - March 08, 2007
- Michael Ross '87 lectures at United States Supreme Court - March 08, 2007
- Traub Hire Broadens Fashion Scope - March 07, 2007
- Student-initiated Programs - March 06, 2007
- Chris Kay ’78 - February 22, 2007
- Russell M. Robinson II '56 honored with University's Distinguished Alumni Award - January 23, 2007
- Annual Giving sets out to break fundraising goals for thirdstraight year - November 21, 2006
- Daniel Weiner joins Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe in the London - November 21, 2006
- A New Duke Law Club in New York City - November 21, 2006
- Scholarship & Fellowship Luncheon - Feb. 28, 2015 -