Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic comments on proposed international regulations for mining the ocean floor - October 13, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 and Amy Gillespie ’93: DOJ colleagues pursue civil remedies for environmental violations - October 13, 2017
- Susan Akers JD/MEM ’91 - October 13, 2017
- Amy Gillespie '93 - October 11, 2017
- The Environmental Law and Policy Clinic at 10: Blending science and law to pursue environmental justice proves formative for students - October 11, 2017
- Xiao Recio-Blanco LLM ’12, SJD ’15 - October 11, 2017
- Francis ‘88 seeks Raleigh mayoral post - October 09, 2017
- Sechley and Nowlin critique N.C. rollback of water quality, coastal protections - October 06, 2017
- Dreeben '81 plays important role in Special Counsel investigation - October 03, 2017
- Grenardo '02: Sports an example for a divided society - October 02, 2017
- Verniero '84 op ed: Cameras in Supreme Court would help public appreciate judicial argument - October 02, 2017
- Willett JD/MA '92 MJS '16 nominated for Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals - September 28, 2017
- Speakers at Center for Innovation Policy conference agree that Supreme Court's decision in "Oil States" case could shake up patent practice - September 26, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Center for Innovation Policy event addresses ramifications of Supreme Court case challenging validity of Patent Trial and Appeal Board - September 25, 2017
- Tucker '04 named CEO of Families First - September 22, 2017
- Forever Duke awards received by Courington '77, del Real '93, and Nelson '89 - September 21, 2017
- Arnold '67 receives alumni award for outstanding volunteer service - September 21, 2017
- Fine '11 wins Duke Alumni Association award for Service by a Young Alumna - September 21, 2017
- Harrington '87 named Lawyer of the Year by N.C. Lawyers Weekly magazine - September 19, 2017
- Outling '08 named one of Greensboro's 20 Most Influential People - August 30, 2017
- Forbes, Chase '15, and Spaugh '15, work pro bono to return military dog to injured Army veteran - August 08, 2017
- Ginsburg discusses travel ban, momentous upcoming term at Duke Law event - July 23, 2017
- Sammataro '99 named to Billboard's Top Music Industry Lawyer list - July 19, 2017
- Fitzgerald '90 playing leading role in growth of movie theater giant Cineplex - July 17, 2017