Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- Joseph MJS '16 named to Milwaukee Business Journal's 2017 Women of Influence - June 23, 2017
- Green '91 concludes year-long tour of N.C. to help focus non-profit's priorities - June 19, 2017
- Starr '73: Firing Mueller would be an insult to the Founding Fathers - June 16, 2017
- Gerrish '94, Sales '00 nominated for key Trump administration posts - June 14, 2017
- Fallone LLMLE '17 creates new firm specializing in startups - June 13, 2017
- Dreeben '81 will assist special counsel Mueller in Russia probe - June 09, 2017
- Stephenson '76 elected vice chairman of U.S. Chamber of Commerce - June 09, 2017
- Wagner '07 co-creates program for aspiring prosecutors - June 06, 2017
- Bullard '01 named to list of those crucial to Atlanta's inclusive innovation economy - June 05, 2017
- New scholarship endowment for Duke Law students honors Richard and Cynthia Brodhead - May 30, 2017
- New professorship honors Adams ’62, co-founder of NRDC - May 30, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 becomes first woman appointed president of South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal - May 26, 2017
- Bakst '17 receives two-year Equal Justice Works fellowship - May 24, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Memon '08 named SEC deputy chief of staff - May 17, 2017
- Klima '03 named SEC Chief Counsel - May 16, 2017
- Lynch tells Class of 2017 grads to ask: "What is my responsibility to those who I may never know?" - May 15, 2017
- Darcus '12 discusses U.S. government's new student loan collection strategy - May 10, 2017
- Judicial Studies student Davis named Baltimore city solicitor - May 08, 2017
- Rwejuna '13 named "Washington, D.C. Rising Star" in energy law - May 08, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic Fellow Schwartz '15: Gov. Cooper should veto legislation protecting hog industry instead of people - May 05, 2017
- Durham '71 to retire after serving 35 years as Utah's first female Supreme Court justice - May 03, 2017
- Bryant '14 joins Yarborough Applegate - May 02, 2017
- Andrus '99 advocates for more women in lead roles in mass tort cases - May 02, 2017
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. - April 28, 2017