Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- Rwejuna '13 named "Washington, D.C. Rising Star" in energy law - May 08, 2017
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic Fellow Schwartz '15: Gov. Cooper should veto legislation protecting hog industry instead of people - May 05, 2017
- Durham '71 to retire after serving 35 years as Utah's first female Supreme Court justice - May 03, 2017
- Bryant '14 joins Yarborough Applegate - May 02, 2017
- Andrus '99 advocates for more women in lead roles in mass tort cases - May 02, 2017
- Richman, Rice, Rifkin ’17 work on Bass Connections project to find bipartisan solutions for Medicaid reform in N.C. - April 28, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 makes South African history - April 20, 2017
- Swain '12 and Wrongful Convictions Clinic work with NAACP for release of Dontae Sharpe - April 12, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Volunteer profile: Lin Chua LLM '00 - April 11, 2017
- Strange '15 looks at role of criminal records in justice reform - April 03, 2017
- Henderson ’96 creates start-up to address intersection of technology and culture - March 20, 2017
- Arata '13 named Blue Devil of the Week - March 20, 2017
- Llewelyn '12 on Gorsuch: "His remarks may lack the kiss of the spotlight or the shock of a well-timed tweet, but sometimes it is the quiet voice that’s most worth listening to" - March 13, 2017
- Maya LLM '90 nominated to presidency of South African Supreme Court of Appeal - March 10, 2017
- John Norton Moore ’62 celebrates 50 years of teaching law at UVA - March 10, 2017
- Shibley '03: Colleges are ground zero for mob attacks on free speech - March 08, 2017
- Fine '11 comments on Philadelphia DHS decision to stop suing parents of incarcerated minors for child support - March 07, 2017
- Scarton '01 named Washington State Ferries chief - February 24, 2017
- Transactional Law Competition offers students experience at negotiating table - February 16, 2017
- Roth JD '11 LLMLE '12 discusses benefits of Duke's StartupConnect Networking Fair - February 15, 2017
- Yarger '08 reflects on lessons learned while clerking for SCOTUS nominee Gorsuch - February 15, 2017
- Whitaker '92 named to Fulton Superior Court bench - February 08, 2017
- Clinkscale '86 named to board of Atlanta International Arbitration Society - February 08, 2017
- Community pro bono effort leads to commutations for low-level drug offenders - February 03, 2017