Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability - August 23, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Inazu ’00 receives distinguished chair, discusses new book at Washington University Law - August 15, 2016
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel at D.C. Summer Institute event - August 12, 2016
- McGann LLMLE '15 named executive director of Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network - August 12, 2016
- Felman '87 discusses clemency work after Obama executive action - August 11, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Krouse '97 joins leadership of Alumni and Development Office - August 08, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental impacts of increasing global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Felman '87 to receive Charles R. English Award from ABA Criminal Justice Section - August 08, 2016
- Roche '13 discusses environmental implications of an increased global demand for sand - August 08, 2016
- Andrus '99 receives Pursuit of Justice Award from American Bar Association - August 08, 2016
- Fine '11 honored by ABA as one of top 40 young lawyers "on the rise" - August 05, 2016
- Marchers protest imprisonment of Wrongful Convictions Clinic clients Dontae Sharpe and Kalvin Michael Smith - August 01, 2016
- Pineiro '77 posthumously honored with HistoryMuseum Miami’s Legal Legend Award for 2016 - July 28, 2016
- Verniero '84 to receive N.J. State Bar Foundation Medal of Honor - July 11, 2016
- Petrini '87 receives award for pro bono amicus brief - July 11, 2016
- Warner '83 elected to N.C. Bar Association Board of Governors - July 11, 2016
- Duke Law reviews the 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 06, 2016
- Roady '76 tackles pressing environmental issues with new appointments at Duke Law and Nicholas Institute - July 06, 2016
- Teaching lets Bowling '80 connect the dots of his career - July 05, 2016
- Noble Foundation gift expands reach and impact of Duke Law’s human rights program - July 01, 2016
- Teachout '99 wins Democratic congressional primary in New York - June 29, 2016
- Becton '69 receives Lake Family Public Service Award from NCBA - June 29, 2016
- Andrus '99 wins $4 million settlement for female attorneys in discrimination case - June 28, 2016