Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Alumni News
- McKean '86 takes office as U.S. ambassador to Luxembourg - April 14, 2016
- Obama appoints Chabinsky '90 to cybersecurity commission - April 14, 2016
- Duke Law receives new endowed professorship - April 13, 2016
- Congratulations to 2016 alumni award winners - April 13, 2016
- State Rep. Darren Jackson '96 leads legislative efforts to repeal new N.C. law removing protections from LGBT citizens - April 08, 2016
- Scharf '88 discusses sharing deanship at Case Western Reserve University School of Law - April 06, 2016
- President Obama appoints Washington '92 to Council of the Administrative Conference of the United States - April 05, 2016
- Bilas '92 credits legal education with aiding on-air success - April 05, 2016
- Millhiser '06 considers the qualities, beyond top credentials, make a superb justice - March 21, 2016
- McAllaster and Skinner-Thompson '08 call for revision of harmful Reagan-era laws and policies on HIV and AIDS - March 18, 2016
- Klein '01 joins Proskauer as senior patent counsel - March 14, 2016
- Womble '67 receives Order of Long Leaf Pine award for service to North Carolina - March 07, 2016
- Siegel: American people will decide Supreme Court's future anyway - March 03, 2016
- Duggan '10 Shares Insights from historic prosecution of Lumber Liquidators for illegal timber importation - March 01, 2016
- Teaching, research of Baxter '97 highlighted in UT Law's faculty appreciation week - February 25, 2016
- Genender '94 joins Weil Gotshal as partner in complex commercial litigation - February 19, 2016
- Nasher '79 publicly displays contemporary art collection for first time - February 19, 2016
- Duke Law scholars reflect on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and on the confirmation process ahead - February 17, 2016
- Master of Judicial Studies candidate Willett JD/MA '92 describes Scalia's influence on his jurisprudence - February 16, 2016
- Rose '68 to receive honorary degree at 2015 Duke University commencement - February 11, 2016
- Azar ’99 argues Ninth Circuit appeal on behalf of Citi borrowers seeking class certification over bank’s failure to modify mortgages - February 05, 2016
- Hoffman '92 named Rutgers University's senior vice president and general counsel - February 05, 2016
- Roberts '00 appointed to N.C. Ethics Commission - February 05, 2016
- Paul Hardin III ’54 honored with endowed scholarship - February 04, 2016
- Black '85 receives Order of the Long Leaf Pine - February 02, 2016