Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Events tagged with: Announcement
- Duke University Stores Textbook Buyback - May 5, 2016, 10:00 AM
- Duke University Stores Textbook Buyback - May 4, 2016, 10:00 AM
- Professor Jonathan K. Ocko Memorial - April 12, 2015, 11:00 AM
- ABA Site Inspection - November 19, 2014, 8:00 AM
- ABA Site Inspection - November 18, 2014, 8:00 AM
- ABA Site Inspection - November 17, 2014, 8:00 AM
- DBA/PILF Book Sales - August 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
- DBA/PILF Book Sales - August 26, 2014, 11:00 AM
- DBA/PILF Book Sales - August 25, 2014, 11:00 AM
- Student Line Up for Hooding - May 11, 2013, 4:30 PM
- 2013 Class Photo - April 2, 2013, 12:00 PM
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - January 21, 2013 (All day)
- DukeALERT Notification System Test on June 23rd - June 20, 2011 (All day)
- Raja Fashions / Tailor at Duke - March 31, 2011, 9:00 AM
- Duke-UNC Asian Students Mixer - November 19, 2010, 9:00 PM
- Public Interest Law Foundation - Race Judicata 5K - November 15, 2009, 8:30 AM