Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Appellate Litigation Clinic
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Third Circuit - October 19, 2016
- Taylor ’16 argues federal appeal in Third Circuit - April 20, 2016
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in Fourth Circuit case - February 25, 2015
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients - February 18, 2015
- Appellate Litigation Clinic team achieves victory for client in Third Circuit appeal - July 25, 2014
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience - March 25, 2014
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in Fourth Circuit - May 01, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic students prevail in D.C. Circuit - April 10, 2013
- One day, two arguments: Appellate Litigation Clinic students argue cases in the Fourth and District of Columbia Circuit Courts of Appeal - March 21, 2013
- Appellate Litigation Clinic client prevails in federal agency - May 09, 2011
- Fourth Circuit ruling favors Appellate Litigation Clinic client - September 08, 2010
- D.C. Circuit decision sides with appellate litigation clinic - July 26, 2010
- Clinic students prevail in D.C. Circuit - July 23, 2010
- Appellate Litigation Clinic matter withstands judicial review by Supreme Court - May 21, 2010
- Appellate Litigation Clinic prevails in Fourth Circuit - April 29, 2010
- Meghan Ferguson '10 argues in D.C. Circuit - April 14, 2010
- Lesson No. 1: Eat a good breakfast - March 31, 2010
- Two Duke Law students argue in the U.S. Court of Appeals - March 23, 2010
- Prosecutor seeks Supreme Court review of immunity ruling secured by Duke's Appellate Litigation Clinic - November 30, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic brief in drunk driving case has impact - October 30, 2009
- Who inspired Roberts' dissent in drunk driving case? - October 23, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009
- It's another Fourth Circuit win for the Appellate Litigation Clinic - August 05, 2008
- Duke Law students secure significant ruling for disabled inmates in Fourth Circuit - May 29, 2008