The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
A creative transformation
Community Enterprise Clinic handles legal details of shopping center redevelopment
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity.
News & Galleries tagged with: Appellate Litigation Clinic
- Two Duke Law students argue in the U.S. Court of Appeals - March 23, 2010
- Prosecutor seeks Supreme Court review of immunity ruling secured by Duke's Appellate Litigation Clinic - November 30, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic brief in drunk driving case has impact - October 30, 2009
- Who inspired Roberts' dissent in drunk driving case? - October 23, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009
- It's another Fourth Circuit win for the Appellate Litigation Clinic - August 05, 2008
- Duke Law students secure significant ruling for disabled inmates in Fourth Circuit - May 29, 2008
- Appellate Litigation Clinic strengthens advocacy skills of its students - January 31, 2008
- Duke’s Appellate Litigation Clinic notches a win in Fourth Circuit - September 12, 2007