Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Appellate Litigation Clinic
- Two Duke Law students argue in the U.S. Court of Appeals - March 23, 2010
- Prosecutor seeks Supreme Court review of immunity ruling secured by Duke's Appellate Litigation Clinic - November 30, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic brief in drunk driving case has impact - October 30, 2009
- Who inspired Roberts' dissent in drunk driving case? - October 23, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009
- It's another Fourth Circuit win for the Appellate Litigation Clinic - August 05, 2008
- Duke Law students secure significant ruling for disabled inmates in Fourth Circuit - May 29, 2008
- Appellate Litigation Clinic strengthens advocacy skills of its students - January 31, 2008
- Duke’s Appellate Litigation Clinic notches a win in Fourth Circuit - September 12, 2007