The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Appellate Litigation Clinic
- Appellate Litigation Clinic brief in drunk driving case has impact - October 30, 2009
- Who inspired Roberts' dissent in drunk driving case? - October 23, 2009
- Appellate Litigation Clinic wins in D.C. Circuit - June 02, 2009
- It's another Fourth Circuit win for the Appellate Litigation Clinic - August 05, 2008
- Duke Law students secure significant ruling for disabled inmates in Fourth Circuit - May 29, 2008
- Appellate Litigation Clinic strengthens advocacy skills of its students - January 31, 2008
- Duke’s Appellate Litigation Clinic notches a win in Fourth Circuit - September 12, 2007