Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Events tagged with: Asia focus
- The Emperor and the Constitution: Japan's Imperial Succession Question - March 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Discussion of Similarities and Differences between U.S. and Japanese Legal Systems - a conversation with Colin Jones '93 - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Hyphenated Americans: Immigrant Identity and Policy - October 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Afghanistan: The Next Phase - February 26, 2014, 12:00 PM
- How to protect your Privacy against "Smart" Surveillance in Japan - March 27, 2013, 12:15 PM