Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Events tagged with: Asia focus
- The Emperor and the Constitution: Japan's Imperial Succession Question - March 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Discussion of Similarities and Differences between U.S. and Japanese Legal Systems - a conversation with Colin Jones '93 - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Hyphenated Americans: Immigrant Identity and Policy - October 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Afghanistan: The Next Phase - February 26, 2014, 12:00 PM
- How to protect your Privacy against "Smart" Surveillance in Japan - March 27, 2013, 12:15 PM