$10 million gift establishes Carl and Susan Bolch Judicial Institute
The Bolch Judicial Institute will be dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law.
The history of firearms regulation
Professors Blocher and Miller compile comprehensive historical gun law database.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Events tagged with: Asia focus
- The Emperor and the Constitution: Japan's Imperial Succession Question - March 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Discussion of Similarities and Differences between U.S. and Japanese Legal Systems - a conversation with Colin Jones '93 - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Hyphenated Americans: Immigrant Identity and Policy - October 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Afghanistan: The Next Phase - February 26, 2014, 12:00 PM
- How to protect your Privacy against "Smart" Surveillance in Japan - March 27, 2013, 12:15 PM