Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Events tagged with: Asia focus
- The Emperor and the Constitution: Japan's Imperial Succession Question - March 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
- Discussion of Similarities and Differences between U.S. and Japanese Legal Systems - a conversation with Colin Jones '93 - February 22, 2016, 12:30 PM
- Hyphenated Americans: Immigrant Identity and Policy - October 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Afghanistan: The Next Phase - February 26, 2014, 12:00 PM
- How to protect your Privacy against "Smart" Surveillance in Japan - March 27, 2013, 12:15 PM