Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Events tagged with: Athletics/Intramurals/Recreation
- PILF 5K Ticket Sale - April 11, 2017, 12:00 PM
- PILF 5K Ticket Sale - April 10, 2017, 12:00 PM
- PILF 5K Ticket Sale - April 7, 2017, 12:00 PM
- PILF 5K Ticket Sale - April 6, 2017, 12:00 PM
- PILF 5K Ticket Sale - April 5, 2017, 12:00 PM
- PILF 5K Ticket Sale - April 4, 2017, 12:00 PM
- 3 on 3 Charity Basketball Tournament - March 29, 2015, 2:00 PM
- CANCELED: Wellness at Duke Law Program - Basketball with Professor Richman - September 27, 2012, 2:30 PM
- Intramural Captains Meeting - August 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Wellness Wednesdays: Play basketball with Prof. Barak Richman and Prof. Guy-Uriel Charles! - January 19, 2012, 3:30 PM
- Race Judicata - October 30, 2011 (All day)
- Public Interest Law Foundation - Race Judicata 5K - November 15, 2009, 8:30 AM
- 1L Kickball Tournament - August 22, 2009, 1:00 PM
- Race Judicata 5K - October 25, 2008, 8:00 AM