Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Events tagged with: Athletics/Intramurals/Recreation
- 3 on 3 Charity Basketball Tournament - March 29, 2015, 2:00 PM
- CANCELED: Wellness at Duke Law Program - Basketball with Professor Richman - September 27, 2012, 2:30 PM
- Intramural Captains Meeting - August 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
- Wellness Wednesdays: Play basketball with Prof. Barak Richman and Prof. Guy-Uriel Charles! - January 19, 2012, 3:30 PM
- Race Judicata - October 30, 2011 (All day)
- Public Interest Law Foundation - Race Judicata 5K - November 15, 2009, 8:30 AM
- 1L Kickball Tournament - August 22, 2009, 1:00 PM
- Race Judicata 5K - October 25, 2008, 8:00 AM