Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Events tagged with: Book Signing
- Provost Symposium: American Universities, Monuments, and the Legacies of Slavery - March 31, 2018 (All day)
- Stateless Commerce Release Party - September 7, 2017, 6:45 PM
- Boosters, Operators and Swindlers: A Conversation on History of Fraud in America - April 18, 2017, 5:30 PM
- The Past and Future of Voting Rights in the United States: A Conversation with Ari Berman, author of "Give Us The Ballot" - November 20, 2015, 6:00 PM
- After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene, Book Reading & Discussion with Professor Jed Purdy - October 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Patients with Passports: Medical Tourism, Law, and Ethics - April 7, 2015, 5:00 PM
- CICL Lecture: The Social Foundations of World Trade - March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM