Entering the public domain (finally)
Center for the Study of the Public Domain celebrates expiration of copyright for Safety Last! and other works from 1923.
Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Events tagged with: Book Signing
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup - October 24, 2018, 5:00 PM
- Provost Symposium: American Universities, Monuments, and the Legacies of Slavery - March 31, 2018 (All day)
- Stateless Commerce Release Party - September 7, 2017, 6:45 PM
- Boosters, Operators and Swindlers: A Conversation on History of Fraud in America - April 18, 2017, 5:30 PM
- The Past and Future of Voting Rights in the United States: A Conversation with Ari Berman, author of "Give Us The Ballot" - November 20, 2015, 6:00 PM
- After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene, Book Reading & Discussion with Professor Jed Purdy - October 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Patients with Passports: Medical Tourism, Law, and Ethics - April 7, 2015, 5:00 PM
- CICL Lecture: The Social Foundations of World Trade - March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM