New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, March 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
Events tagged with: Book Signing
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup - October 24, 2018, 5:00 PM
- Provost Symposium: American Universities, Monuments, and the Legacies of Slavery - March 31, 2018 (All day)
- Stateless Commerce Release Party - September 7, 2017, 6:45 PM
- Boosters, Operators and Swindlers: A Conversation on History of Fraud in America - April 18, 2017, 5:30 PM
- The Past and Future of Voting Rights in the United States: A Conversation with Ari Berman, author of "Give Us The Ballot" - November 20, 2015, 6:00 PM
- After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene, Book Reading & Discussion with Professor Jed Purdy - October 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
- Patients with Passports: Medical Tourism, Law, and Ethics - April 7, 2015, 5:00 PM
- CICL Lecture: The Social Foundations of World Trade - March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM