Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Gulati co-authors Venezuelan debt-restructuring proposal - July 27, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses tax questions raised by Chinese company's $18 billion donation to U.S.-based foundation - July 27, 2017
- Innovation incubator: Duke Law stakes out a leadership role in law and technology - July 14, 2017
- Richman discusses new book, "Stateless Commerce," and diamond industry's roots in ancient barter economy - July 05, 2017
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets - June 26, 2017
- Rabiej proposes new rules for managing unwieldy multidistrict litigation dockets - May 26, 2017
- Richman looks to India's private heart hospitals to solve "our most intractable national economic problem" - May 26, 2017
- Visiting scholar Wang analyzes the unintended consequences of actions taken by China's stock market watchdog - May 23, 2017
- Cox on investors' growing caution over deals with Trump Organization: "You wonder what this guy will do in his next tweet that could actually jeopardize you" - May 19, 2017
- Buell comments on Treasury market manipulation probe - May 16, 2017
- Global Financial Markets Center prepares "Phony Accounts Scandal: A Case Study for Bank Board Directors" - May 01, 2017
- de Fontenay examines deregulation of private capital and the decline of the public company - April 27, 2017
- Zelenak discusses Trump tax plan's effect on repatriation of overseas cash holdings - April 27, 2017
- Baxter discusses feasibility of Glass-Steagall revival - April 19, 2017
- de Fontenay research shows the stock market becoming a “holding pen for massive, sleepy corporations” - April 13, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Cox on Wells Fargo sales scandal: "There’s a tremendous amount of pressure from regulators to throw someone under the bus" - April 11, 2017
- de Fontenay research spotlights firms' value in pricing intangibles in corporate transactions - April 07, 2017
- Cox comments on SEC transparency rules and Paulson AIG stock sale - April 07, 2017
- Former Reagan, Treasury official: Faulty lending rules a likelier candidate for financial crisis than insufficient regulation - April 05, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Cox discusses Trump pick for SEC chairman - March 23, 2017
- Reiners analyzes avenues for increasing transparency at the Financial Stability Board and Basel Committee - March 14, 2017
- Barnes comments on new tax-reporting requirements for U.S. multinationals - March 10, 2017
- Berger ’17 named Distinguished Law Student by American College of Bankruptcy - March 07, 2017