Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Barnes on Trump tax proposal: "There is no reason to adopt this untested, untried approach to taxing international transactions" - January 25, 2017
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity - January 20, 2017
- Cox comments on HHS nominee's stock holdings - January 19, 2017
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration - January 13, 2017
- Reiners: Volcker Rule's "costs exceed its benefits" - January 13, 2017
- Buell comments on ramifications of potential plea deal in VW emissions fraud case - January 11, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises - January 05, 2017
- Cox: Retrial of bond trader "will clear the air over whether bond traders can increase margins by falsely representing prices" - January 04, 2017
- Zelenak discusses the tax implications of Trump's business decisions - December 09, 2016
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail - December 07, 2016
- Podcast: Cox discusses the SEC and the Trump administration - November 21, 2016
- Cox on Trump's election and financial regulation: "I don’t think it eviscerates Dodd-Frank, but I think it takes away some parts" - November 17, 2016
- Reiners leads revitalization of Duke Law's Global Financial Markets Center - November 16, 2016
- Reiners examines possible impact of Trump administration on insurance companies and asset managers - November 15, 2016
- Frey: Import ban on materials for lithium-ion batteries could "place the U.S. at a significant disadvantage" - November 14, 2016
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law - November 14, 2016
- Baxter examines future of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - November 14, 2016
- Gulati and de Fontenay examine the possible disappearance of sovereign bonds from stock exchange listings - November 07, 2016
- Buell book looks beyond "lock 'em up" mentality for white-collar criminals - October 31, 2016
- Cox: New docs show SEC not as fractious as believed - October 28, 2016
- Reiners analyzes Fed whistleblower case and competing visions of bank supervision - October 25, 2016
- Buell: Supreme Court case demonstrates need for reform of insider trading laws - October 18, 2016
- Reiners: Regulators should opt for better-managed Wells Fargo over breaking it up - October 13, 2016
- Global Financial Markets Center blog: If banks sue Fed over stress tests, will they win? - October 11, 2016