Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Buell comments on guilty pleas from major banks - May 21, 2015
- Cox discusses SEC probe into fake bid for Avon cosmetics - May 15, 2015
- Baxter discusses DOJ probe into banks rigging exchange markets - May 13, 2015
- Kaufman examines disproportionate influence of corporate lobbyists - May 11, 2015
- Cox on HSBC sanction compliance: "This is money-laundering for an enemy of the state" - May 05, 2015
- Cox comments on defense strategy in market manipulation case - April 22, 2015
- Buell discusses corporate criminal liability - April 21, 2015
- Richman co-authors report on healthcare pricing - April 17, 2015
- Schmalbeck talks "winners and losers on tax day" - April 15, 2015
- Cox comments on reports of HSBC noncompliance in deferred prosecution for money laundering and terrorist ties - March 31, 2015
- Schwarcz files amicus in controversial securities case - March 27, 2015
- Frey helps guide new network of alumni planning to invest in Duke startups - March 12, 2015
- Baxter comments on second round of stress tests for big banks - March 12, 2015
- Benjamin discusses the FCC, net neutrality, and the different speeds at which government agencies and internet entities move - March 12, 2015
- Cox comments on Duke Energy settlement - March 11, 2015
- Richman and co-authors analyze the threat to innovation posed by health care monopolies - March 05, 2015
- Krawiec partners with Sanford professor and doctor to create new kidney transplant process - February 16, 2015
- Buell comments on currency manipulation probe - February 11, 2015
- Peck comments on Terrorism Risk Insurance Act - February 05, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses sports ticket tax breaks - February 03, 2015
- Kaufman discusses "watering down" of Volcker Rule - February 02, 2015
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups - January 29, 2015
- DeMott examines corporate bylaws that affect shareholders' litigation rights - January 28, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Buell says insider trading prosecutions will be harder in light of Second Circuit's ruling in U.S. v. Newman - January 27, 2015