On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Benjamin explains FCC's move towards wireless power - October 20, 2015
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case - October 12, 2015
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference - October 12, 2015
- Cox assesses Clinton's proposal to curb Wall Street abuses - October 09, 2015
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina - October 07, 2015
- Havighurst’s book “Health Care Choices” cited by economist arguing that “Cadillac tax” on health insurance curbs excessive health-care spending - October 02, 2015
- McGovern discusses complex litigation likely to arise from VW scandal - September 28, 2015
- Cox discusses DOJ's attempts at holding individuals responsible for corporate wrongdoing - September 11, 2015
- Buell comments on SEC's role in insider trading case - September 11, 2015
- Richman comments on possible antitrust issues in Massachusetts healthcare system - September 08, 2015
- Schwarcz argues for new way of looking at corporate risk-taking and public duty - September 08, 2015
- Cox comments on federal probe into Pittenger real estate deals - August 24, 2015
- Haagen discusses implications of NLRB rejection of union for Northwestern athletes - August 18, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs - July 30, 2015
- Cox calls former Sen. Gramm someone "who contributed mightily to the financial crisis" - July 27, 2015
- Gao '86 criticizes Chinese government response to stock market collapse - July 24, 2015
- Baxter says Fed inquiry likely won't nix RBC-City National merger - July 15, 2015
- Gulati-Buchheit proposal to increase private-sector investment in Greek debt gains attention - July 13, 2015
- Third-year students Jaep and Bailey collaborate on report examining proposed Pennsylvania health care legislation - July 13, 2015
- Richman says Aetna-Humana merger will face "very complicated analysis" in DOJ antitrust review - July 10, 2015
- Richman comments on DOJ review of health-insurer mergers - June 29, 2015
- Gulati comments on Ukraine debt deadline - June 25, 2015
- Cox on DOJ probe: U.S. Treasury market "is a fertile area for harmful collusive behavior" - June 24, 2015