Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Zelenak discusses Mark Zuckerberg's attempt at building a new model for philanthropy - December 03, 2015
- Jaep '16 testifies before Pennsylvania legislative committee about health care policy report - October 29, 2015
- Buell: Appellate court decision makes insider trading harder to prosecute - October 23, 2015
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides free legal advice to entrepreneurs at Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship "Bullpen" - October 22, 2015
- Benjamin explains FCC's move towards wireless power - October 20, 2015
- Cox says United has duty to clarify corporate governance to shareholders in wake of CEO's heart attack - October 20, 2015
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case - October 12, 2015
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference - October 12, 2015
- Cox assesses Clinton's proposal to curb Wall Street abuses - October 09, 2015
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina - October 07, 2015
- Havighurst’s book “Health Care Choices” cited by economist arguing that “Cadillac tax” on health insurance curbs excessive health-care spending - October 02, 2015
- McGovern discusses complex litigation likely to arise from VW scandal - September 28, 2015
- Buell comments on SEC's role in insider trading case - September 11, 2015
- Cox discusses DOJ's attempts at holding individuals responsible for corporate wrongdoing - September 11, 2015
- Richman comments on possible antitrust issues in Massachusetts healthcare system - September 08, 2015
- Schwarcz argues for new way of looking at corporate risk-taking and public duty - September 08, 2015
- Cox comments on federal probe into Pittenger real estate deals - August 24, 2015
- Haagen discusses implications of NLRB rejection of union for Northwestern athletes - August 18, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs - July 30, 2015
- Cox calls former Sen. Gramm someone "who contributed mightily to the financial crisis" - July 27, 2015
- Gao '86 criticizes Chinese government response to stock market collapse - July 24, 2015
- Baxter says Fed inquiry likely won't nix RBC-City National merger - July 15, 2015
- Third-year students Jaep and Bailey collaborate on report examining proposed Pennsylvania health care legislation - July 13, 2015