Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Cox on DOJ probe: U.S. Treasury market "is a fertile area for harmful collusive behavior" - June 24, 2015
- Richman discusses antitrust concerns related to possible health insurer mergers - June 24, 2015
- Buell comments on guilty pleas from major banks - May 21, 2015
- Cox discusses SEC probe into fake bid for Avon cosmetics - May 15, 2015
- Baxter discusses DOJ probe into banks rigging exchange markets - May 13, 2015
- Kaufman examines disproportionate influence of corporate lobbyists - May 11, 2015
- Cox on HSBC sanction compliance: "This is money-laundering for an enemy of the state" - May 05, 2015
- Cox comments on defense strategy in market manipulation case - April 22, 2015
- Buell discusses corporate criminal liability - April 21, 2015
- Richman co-authors report on healthcare pricing - April 17, 2015
- Schmalbeck talks "winners and losers on tax day" - April 15, 2015
- Cox comments on reports of HSBC noncompliance in deferred prosecution for money laundering and terrorist ties - March 31, 2015
- Schwarcz files amicus in controversial securities case - March 27, 2015
- Baxter comments on second round of stress tests for big banks - March 12, 2015
- Benjamin discusses the FCC, net neutrality, and the different speeds at which government agencies and internet entities move - March 12, 2015
- Frey helps guide new network of alumni planning to invest in Duke startups - March 12, 2015
- Cox comments on Duke Energy settlement - March 11, 2015
- Richman and co-authors analyze the threat to innovation posed by health care monopolies - March 05, 2015
- Krawiec partners with Sanford professor and doctor to create new kidney transplant process - February 16, 2015
- Buell comments on currency manipulation probe - February 11, 2015
- Peck comments on Terrorism Risk Insurance Act - February 05, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses sports ticket tax breaks - February 03, 2015
- Kaufman discusses "watering down" of Volcker Rule - February 02, 2015
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups - January 29, 2015
- DeMott examines corporate bylaws that affect shareholders' litigation rights - January 28, 2015