Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Buell: Insider trading law is confusing and counterintuitive - October 05, 2016
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy - September 28, 2016
- Reiners discusses huge paycheck for Wells Fargo exec whose department created millions of fake accounts - September 21, 2016
- Richman discusses Wisconsin's health care market - September 19, 2016
- Reiners: Wells Fargo chose loyalty to employee over loyalty to customers - September 19, 2016
- Buell: Wells Fargo scandal demands "a fundamental rethinking" of the scale of large U.S. businesses and the legal responsibilities of corporate managers - September 16, 2016
- Barnes discusses Apple's $14.5 billion Irish tax bill - August 31, 2016
- Baxter comments on call to dismantle post-crisis financial regulations - August 29, 2016
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage - August 24, 2016
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability - August 23, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Buell discusses "Capital Offenses" and the complexities of prosecuting white-collar crime - August 19, 2016
- Buell: Defining fraud is as tricky as prosecuting it - August 16, 2016
- Gulati co-authors "cryonic solution" to Argentine debt restructuring - August 10, 2016
- de Fontenay study: Public companies tend to choose lower quality outside counsel than is optimal for high-value deals - July 21, 2016
- Buell: White collar criminals are easy to hate and hard to sentence - July 05, 2016
- Schmalbeck explains GOP tax proposal - June 29, 2016
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process - June 29, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Kim '17 says summer Pandora internship offered insight into legal and business side of tech - June 20, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Richman says antitrust case against Carolinas HealthCare will be complicated prosecution for DOJ - June 13, 2016
- Cox says filings related to sale of bankrupt Atlantic City casinos understate Trump's profit - June 13, 2016