Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Cox: New docs show SEC not as fractious as believed - October 28, 2016
- Reiners analyzes Fed whistleblower case and competing visions of bank supervision - October 25, 2016
- Buell: Supreme Court case demonstrates need for reform of insider trading laws - October 18, 2016
- Reiners: Regulators should opt for better-managed Wells Fargo over breaking it up - October 13, 2016
- Global Financial Markets Center blog: If banks sue Fed over stress tests, will they win? - October 11, 2016
- Buell: Insider trading law is confusing and counterintuitive - October 05, 2016
- de Figueiredo co-edits book on non-market business strategy - September 28, 2016
- Reiners discusses huge paycheck for Wells Fargo exec whose department created millions of fake accounts - September 21, 2016
- Reiners: Wells Fargo chose loyalty to employee over loyalty to customers - September 19, 2016
- Richman discusses Wisconsin's health care market - September 19, 2016
- Buell: Wells Fargo scandal demands "a fundamental rethinking" of the scale of large U.S. businesses and the legal responsibilities of corporate managers - September 16, 2016
- Barnes discusses Apple's $14.5 billion Irish tax bill - August 31, 2016
- Baxter comments on call to dismantle post-crisis financial regulations - August 29, 2016
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage - August 24, 2016
- Thomas '92 crafts a specialty in auditor liability - August 23, 2016
- Scarboro '89: an influential woman in securities law - August 23, 2016
- Buell discusses "Capital Offenses" and the complexities of prosecuting white-collar crime - August 19, 2016
- Buell: Defining fraud is as tricky as prosecuting it - August 16, 2016
- Gulati co-authors "cryonic solution" to Argentine debt restructuring - August 10, 2016
- de Fontenay study: Public companies tend to choose lower quality outside counsel than is optimal for high-value deals - July 21, 2016
- Buell: White collar criminals are easy to hate and hard to sentence - July 05, 2016
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process - June 29, 2016
- Schmalbeck explains GOP tax proposal - June 29, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016