On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Richman discusses DOJ's antitrust suit against Carolinas Healthcare - June 10, 2016
- Bradley, Helfer, Zelenak, Schwarcz, Cox among most cited law faculty - June 02, 2016
- Richman discusses antitrust implications of Missouri regulators' rebuke of Aetna-Humana deal - May 26, 2016
- Richman comments on Missouri's rejection of Aetna-Humana deal - May 26, 2016
- Cox: Steven Cohen's return to hedge funds is "black eye" for SEC - April 18, 2016
- Cox: Companies are taking more "brazen" attitude toward potential antitrust violations - April 11, 2016
- Schwarcz scholarship finds novel solutions to large-scale economic problems - April 07, 2016
- Cox: MetLife's win in federal court is "a wake up call" - April 06, 2016
- Cox comments on delay in enacting new Wall Street regulations - March 14, 2016
- Schwarcz: Albany can solve the world's sovereign debt crisis - March 09, 2016
- Baxter discusses global bank sell-off - February 10, 2016
- Buell: Supreme Court decision could result in insider trading legislation - January 28, 2016
- Gulati and co-author propose a novel route to restructuring Puerto Rico's debt - January 14, 2016
- Cox comments on effects of recent hedge-fund convictions - January 14, 2016
- Baxter: MetLife divestiture unlikely to affect suit against government - January 14, 2016
- Baxter comments on MetLife breakup - January 13, 2016
- Baxter discusses debate over reinstating Glass-Steagall - January 06, 2016
- Richman discusses health insurance megamergers - January 05, 2016
- Griffin discusses deferred-prosecution agreements for corporations - December 10, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses pitfalls and guidelines for charitable giving - December 09, 2015
- Zelenak discusses Mark Zuckerberg's attempt at building a new model for philanthropy - December 03, 2015
- Jaep '16 testifies before Pennsylvania legislative committee about health care policy report - October 29, 2015
- Buell: Appellate court decision makes insider trading harder to prosecute - October 23, 2015
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic provides free legal advice to entrepreneurs at Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship "Bullpen" - October 22, 2015
- Benjamin explains FCC's move towards wireless power - October 20, 2015