Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Krawiec comments on ruling finding that compensation for human egg donation and related services is taxable income - January 27, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Buell says insider trading prosecutions will be harder in light of Second Circuit's ruling in U.S. v. Newman - January 27, 2015
- Cox leads criticism of research paper written by SEC Commissioner: "A commissioner shouldn't be able to use his position to chill public debate" - January 16, 2015
- de Fontenay says U.S. loan market unique in having blacklists of buyers - January 05, 2015
- Richman on making health care accountable: We should admit we don't know what works and test a variety of solutions - December 03, 2014
- Schwarcz says statutory approach to resolving cross-border legal issues that involve systemically important firms "is critical to limit taxpayers’ exposure" - December 03, 2014
- Baxter challenges financial industry pushback against regulator's process for labeling nonbanks as systemic risks - November 26, 2014
- Cox on Citigroup after latest Fed fine: Investment scheme was "duplicitous to the little guy" - November 25, 2014
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders - November 24, 2014
- Schwarcz appointed Senior Fellow at Centre for International Governance Innovation - November 11, 2014
- Buell on deferred prosecutions for banks: The maximum penalty must be seen as a potential outcome - November 11, 2014
- Lincicome on ‘Obamatrade’: Don't let misinformation scuttle a rare moment of free-market bipartisanship - November 11, 2014
- Baxter examines the Fed's culture of capture and prospects for change - October 30, 2014
- Is the world finally ready to restructure sovereign debt? A Q&A with Prof. Schwarcz - October 29, 2014
- Cox discusses possibility of further SEC penalties for BofA - October 28, 2014
- Gulati: Kazakhstan's post-Argentina bond issue is "extraordinary" - October 07, 2014
- Cox comments on disparity between investigative processes of SEC and NY Attorney General - October 07, 2014
- Cox: AIG's Greenberg "established a culture of greed and risk-taking" - October 07, 2014
- Baxter discusses JPMorgan hack - October 06, 2014
- Cox: In legal battle over AIG bailout, "the credible story here is the story the government has consistently adhered to" - September 30, 2014
- Baxter discusses WalMart's stake in Green Dot - September 29, 2014
- Baxter comments on regulation of WalMart's GoBank service - September 26, 2014
- de Fontenay: Loan trade fees could disappear if debt fell under securities rules - September 24, 2014
- de Fontenay examines cost of mandatory disclosures on issuers of debt and stock - September 24, 2014