Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Buell comments on DOJ's "Enron buster" - September 12, 2014
- Baxter discusses securities liquidity and preventing the next financial crisis - September 03, 2014
- Haagen says court ruling clears path for controversial sale of NBA's Clippers - July 30, 2014
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014
- Cox looks at Citigroup's potential settlement with DOJ - July 14, 2014
- Richman and co-authors predict the effects of a shift towards defined-contribution health care plans - July 11, 2014
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law - July 01, 2014
- Cox discusses which businesses are affected by Hobby Lobby ruling - July 01, 2014
- Carrington discusses the diminishing right of individuals to sue corporations - June 19, 2014
- Gulati: Supreme Court ruling on Argentine debt may make creditors less likely to approve restructuring - June 17, 2014
- Duke Law hosts 2014 conference of International Society for New Institutional Economics, June 19-21 - June 06, 2014
- Cox: Government's case against Icahn, Mickelson is complicated by "quirky" insider trading laws - June 03, 2014
- Baxter comments on Credit Suisse guilty plea - May 21, 2014
- De Fontenay examines the effectiveness of securities laws - May 13, 2014
- Gulati sounds note of caution on Greek banks' recovery - May 08, 2014
- Kaufman: Lopsided approach to Wall Street fraud undermines the law - May 08, 2014
- Purdy reviews Piketty’s "Capital in the Twenty-First Century" - May 05, 2014
- Rai: U.S. courts are “in a state of disarray” on issue of limiting the use of essential patents to hinder competition - April 30, 2014
- Cox discusses unlikely alliance between corporate raider and corporate leadership - April 23, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- Richman’s forthcoming DLJ article, “The Challenge of Co-Religionist Commerce,” cited in Kentucky Supreme Court opinion - April 21, 2014
- Zelenak talks about taxation and citizenship - April 09, 2014
- Zelenak discusses his book "Learning to Love Form 1040" - April 04, 2014
- Baxter says it will take another crisis to nudge lawmakers into passing new "too big to fail" legislation - March 28, 2014
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law - March 25, 2014