Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Business Law
- Schmalbeck discusses sports ticket tax breaks - February 03, 2015
- Kaufman discusses "watering down" of Volcker Rule - February 02, 2015
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups - January 29, 2015
- DeMott examines corporate bylaws that affect shareholders' litigation rights - January 28, 2015
- Krawiec comments on ruling finding that compensation for human egg donation and related services is taxable income - January 27, 2015
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee - January 27, 2015
- Buell says insider trading prosecutions will be harder in light of Second Circuit's ruling in U.S. v. Newman - January 27, 2015
- Cox leads criticism of research paper written by SEC Commissioner: "A commissioner shouldn't be able to use his position to chill public debate" - January 16, 2015
- de Fontenay says U.S. loan market unique in having blacklists of buyers - January 05, 2015
- Richman on making health care accountable: We should admit we don't know what works and test a variety of solutions - December 03, 2014
- Schwarcz says statutory approach to resolving cross-border legal issues that involve systemically important firms "is critical to limit taxpayers’ exposure" - December 03, 2014
- Baxter challenges financial industry pushback against regulator's process for labeling nonbanks as systemic risks - November 26, 2014
- Cox on Citigroup after latest Fed fine: Investment scheme was "duplicitous to the little guy" - November 25, 2014
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders - November 24, 2014
- Schwarcz appointed Senior Fellow at Centre for International Governance Innovation - November 11, 2014
- Buell on deferred prosecutions for banks: The maximum penalty must be seen as a potential outcome - November 11, 2014
- Lincicome on ‘Obamatrade’: Don't let misinformation scuttle a rare moment of free-market bipartisanship - November 11, 2014
- Baxter examines the Fed's culture of capture and prospects for change - October 30, 2014
- Is the world finally ready to restructure sovereign debt? A Q&A with Prof. Schwarcz - October 29, 2014
- Cox discusses possibility of further SEC penalties for BofA - October 28, 2014
- Gulati: Kazakhstan's post-Argentina bond issue is "extraordinary" - October 07, 2014
- Cox comments on disparity between investigative processes of SEC and NY Attorney General - October 07, 2014
- Cox: AIG's Greenberg "established a culture of greed and risk-taking" - October 07, 2014
- Baxter discusses JPMorgan hack - October 06, 2014
- Cox: In legal battle over AIG bailout, "the credible story here is the story the government has consistently adhered to" - September 30, 2014