On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Campaign
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014
- Haas ’85 ’87 chairs Duke Law Board of Visitors - July 01, 2014
- Bill Reppy Jr. and Juliann Tenney ’79: Planned gift reflects deep ties to Duke Law - June 20, 2014
- The Alaska Law Review: Success of student-edited journal reflects close ties to state bar - June 05, 2014
- Philanthropy with impact: John '69 and Rita Canning - May 02, 2014
- 1964 and 1969 graduates launch the Elvin R. Latty Endowed Scholarship - April 11, 2014
- Menaka Nayar JD/LLM ‘14 - January 07, 2014
- Stanback gift facilitates expansion, reach of Environmental Clinic - December 06, 2013
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work - December 06, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic and Innocence Project receive $250,000 grant from DOJ - September 10, 2013
- The Thomas Jordan Memorial Scholarship - June 13, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend - May 10, 2013
- Endowed chair honors a father and a legacy - May 09, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Thanking benefactors at Scholarship Luncheon - March 12, 2013
- Pamela Gann '73 - March 07, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013
- Simon '73 and Carroll '74 create endowed professorship - December 05, 2012
- Fishman '78 gift establishes endowed professorship - September 28, 2012
- Stars commit $5 million to support student scholarships, financial aid - July 09, 2012
- Gift boosts support for Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - June 21, 2012