Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Campaign
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai - July 29, 2014
- Haas ’85 ’87 chairs Duke Law Board of Visitors - July 01, 2014
- Bill Reppy Jr. and Juliann Tenney ’79: Planned gift reflects deep ties to Duke Law - June 20, 2014
- The Alaska Law Review: Success of student-edited journal reflects close ties to state bar - June 05, 2014
- Philanthropy with impact: John '69 and Rita Canning - May 02, 2014
- 1964 and 1969 graduates launch the Elvin R. Latty Endowed Scholarship - April 11, 2014
- Menaka Nayar JD/LLM ‘14 - January 07, 2014
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work - December 06, 2013
- Stanback gift facilitates expansion, reach of Environmental Clinic - December 06, 2013
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation - December 05, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic and Innocence Project receive $250,000 grant from DOJ - September 10, 2013
- The Thomas Jordan Memorial Scholarship - June 13, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend - May 10, 2013
- Endowed chair honors a father and a legacy - May 09, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Thanking benefactors at Scholarship Luncheon - March 12, 2013
- Pamela Gann '73 - March 07, 2013
- New scholarships reflect faculty and administration commitment to student support - February 07, 2013
- Anne ’94 and Adrian ’95 Dollard establish scholarship for law students pursuing studies in entrepreneurship or business - February 04, 2013
- Simon '73 and Carroll '74 create endowed professorship - December 05, 2012
- Fishman '78 gift establishes endowed professorship - September 28, 2012
- Stars commit $5 million to support student scholarships, financial aid - July 09, 2012