Gift to fund new Immigration Clinic
» Students will develop skills and deepen knowledge working with clients seeking asylum or facing deportation.
Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about environmental justice, adaptive regulation, novel legal questions stemming from drone use in marine science, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Campaign
- Gift boosts support for Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - June 21, 2012
- Strategic Vision: Alumni gifts facilitate dean's quick action on Law School priorities - February 01, 2012
- Annual Fund gift from Brown ’74 launches Young Alumni Challenge - December 12, 2011
- Hughes gift establishes endowed chair - October 19, 2011
- John R. Knight '83 - September 01, 2011
- Duke Law establishes the Robinson O. Everett Professorship - April 15, 2011
- Alumni entrepreneurs contribute stock to Duke Law - October 29, 2010
- Rowe trust will fund professorship - September 01, 2010
- Public Minded - September 01, 2010
- Gift establishes new endowed chair in constitutional law and government - February 15, 2010
- Leading Forward Celebration - Oct. 27-28, 2017 -