A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
“It does something to your soul ... when everyone at risk of losing their homes looks like you.”
POLITICO highlights Duke Law’s Jesse McCoy and the Civil Justice Clinic.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Campaign
- Gift boosts support for Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - June 21, 2012
- Strategic Vision: Alumni gifts facilitate dean's quick action on Law School priorities - February 01, 2012
- Annual Fund gift from Brown ’74 launches Young Alumni Challenge - December 12, 2011
- Hughes gift establishes endowed chair - October 19, 2011
- John R. Knight '83 - September 01, 2011
- Duke Law establishes the Robinson O. Everett Professorship - April 15, 2011
- Alumni entrepreneurs contribute stock to Duke Law - October 29, 2010
- Rowe trust will fund professorship - September 01, 2010
- Public Minded - September 01, 2010
- Gift establishes new endowed chair in constitutional law and government - February 15, 2010
- Leading Forward Celebration - Oct. 27-28, 2017 -