Read about the Law School’s 15th dean, an innovative scholar and teacher and a decisive leader who listens, in Duke Law Magazine.
Duke Law welcomes LLM class of 2019
Students from 35 countries will learn about the U.S. legal system and specialized areas of law.
Meet the JD class of 2021
First-year students talk about the diverse paths that led them to Duke Law School.
News & Galleries tagged with: Campaign
- Gift boosts support for Center on Law, Ethics and National Security - June 21, 2012
- Strategic Vision: Alumni gifts facilitate dean's quick action on Law School priorities - February 01, 2012
- Annual Fund gift from Brown ’74 launches Young Alumni Challenge - December 12, 2011
- Hughes gift establishes endowed chair - October 19, 2011
- John R. Knight '83 - September 01, 2011
- Duke Law establishes the Robinson O. Everett Professorship - April 15, 2011
- Alumni entrepreneurs contribute stock to Duke Law - October 29, 2010
- Public Minded - September 01, 2010
- Rowe trust will fund professorship - September 01, 2010
- Gift establishes new endowed chair in constitutional law and government - February 15, 2010
- Leading Forward Celebration - Oct. 27-28, 2017 -