On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Career Center
- New certificate helps students get head start on public interest careers - July 12, 2017
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Clerkship connections: Duke Law students seeking post-graduate clerkships find guidance and support among faculty, staff, and alumni - December 15, 2016
- Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity - November 02, 2016
- Duke Law presents “Diversity of Thoughts: Finding Common Ground”, Oct. 18 - October 13, 2016
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market - October 12, 2016
- James '96 serves as a mentor, recruiter, and friend to many Duke Law students and alumni - June 22, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- Students learn about the business of business law at ‘ESQ’ - March 25, 2016
- 1L Blueprint for Success offers first-years head start on networking - March 09, 2016
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law - July 01, 2014
- Celebrating the Class of 2014 - April 30, 2014
- Blueprint for Success: 1Ls get an early start on job searches at Career Center’s networking event - March 20, 2014
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship - March 05, 2014
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Naoufal '14 discusses Duke in D.C. program and upcoming White House internship - November 06, 2013
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship - October 23, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013