Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Career Center
- Jackson ’17 and Lott ’17 land Legal Honors Program positions with HUD and DOJ - May 23, 2017
- Students gain insight into building satisfying careers at annual ESQ business law symposium - March 31, 2017
- Clerkship connections: Duke Law students seeking post-graduate clerkships find guidance and support among faculty, staff, and alumni - December 15, 2016
- Duke Law community explores need for 'uncomfortable conversations' about diversity - November 02, 2016
- Duke Law presents “Diversity of Thoughts: Finding Common Ground”, Oct. 18 - October 13, 2016
- First graduates with dual degree in Law & Entrepreneurship find an edge in job market - October 12, 2016
- James '96 serves as a mentor, recruiter, and friend to many Duke Law students and alumni - June 22, 2016
- Duke Law announces new leaders of public interest, externship programs - April 08, 2016
- Students learn about the business of business law at ‘ESQ’ - March 25, 2016
- 1L Blueprint for Success offers first-years head start on networking - March 09, 2016
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience - April 28, 2015
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event - April 14, 2015
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina - July 29, 2014
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law - July 01, 2014
- Celebrating the Class of 2014 - April 30, 2014
- Blueprint for Success: 1Ls get an early start on job searches at Career Center’s networking event - March 20, 2014
- Jenn Bandy '12 selected for Supreme Court clerkship - March 05, 2014
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Naoufal '14 discusses Duke in D.C. program and upcoming White House internship - November 06, 2013
- Boyce '12 secures Supreme Court clerkship - October 23, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Duke Law students discuss motivations for pursuing dual degrees - October 09, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Google selects Durham as part of Tech Hub Network - September 25, 2013
- Justice Susanne Baer, of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, Sept. 30 - September 23, 2013