Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Career Center
- A Special Holiday Gift from Leopard Solutions - December 10, 2009
- In need of funding for a speaker in 2010? - December 08, 2009
- Start-Up Boot Camp - November 23, 2009
- ABA Tools to Assist You During the Economic Downturn - November 23, 2009
- University Private Equity Summit - November 23, 2009
- 10 Tips for Beginning a Successful Legal Career - November 23, 2009
- Blog - November 10, 2009
- 1L Toolkit - November 03, 2009
- 1L Professional Development Curriculum - October 19, 2009
- Emails - October 07, 2009
- Career services dean offers advice on preparing for interviews in an uncertain economy - October 06, 2009
- Pass the Bar for 3Ls - September 22, 2009
- CPDC Calendar - September 22, 2009
- Beyond OCI: Making the most of the alumni network - September 11, 2009
- An Invitation to Join the 2009-2010 Career & Professional Development Center Student Advisory Board - September 10, 2009
- Public Interest Student & Employer Reception - September 03, 2009
- Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair Student Registration Now Open (Oct. 24th - 25th in Washington, D.C.) - September 02, 2009
- An Insider's Guide To Effective Callbacks - September 01, 2009
- Clerkship Stuffing - August 25, 2009
- On Campus Interviews - Segment II Open Sign Ups - August 25, 2009
- On Campus Interviews - Segment II Starts Thursday, August 27 - August 25, 2009
- Researching Employers With LexisNexis - August 25, 2009
- NALP Legal Career Transition Video - August 24, 2009
- Department of Justice Honors Program Presentation - August 19, 2009
- At Duke Law, writing matters - August 19, 2009