Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Career Center
- Effective appellate advocacy - March 06, 2008
- North Carolina Women Judges Forum - March 03, 2008
- Fundamentals of Professionalism and Leadership: Communicating Effectively - February 25, 2008
- Road Map to Success - Continued Learning - February 25, 2008
- ESQ 2008 answers professional questions the casebooks can’t - February 18, 2008
- Justice Samuel Alito, Judge Jose Cabranes, and Judge William Pauley visit Duke Law to preside over Dean's Cup competition - February 12, 2008
- Careers in intellectual property - February 04, 2008
- The process of becoming a leader - January 25, 2008
- Bar Review course fee reduction - January 23, 2008
- Duke Law Leadership Experience on Jan. 18 - January 07, 2008
- ESQ Career Symposium - November 16, 2007
- Mini Reunion for Amy Liss '79 and Taylor Daly '79 - November 05, 2007
- John Yates '81 honored by the Southeastern chapter of the American Electronics Association - November 05, 2007
- Opportunities in the U.S. legal market for international LLMs - November 01, 2007
- Learning from the experiences of others: international public interest internships - October 29, 2007
- Colonel discusses his refusal to prosecute a suspected terrorist - October 25, 2007
- Len Simon to discuss "Suing Corporate America" on Nov. 8 - October 18, 2007
- Faculty Lives in Public Service: Zephyr Teachout '99 - October 05, 2007
- DC Public Interest Reception - Oct. 5 - September 19, 2007
- OCI comes to an end - September 18, 2007
- The Career Center Staff Welcomes Tedi Mason - July 26, 2007
- 2007 Public Interest Summer Grants Top $150,000 - July 24, 2007
- Working to Encourage Public Interest Careers with Legal Services Corporations Programs: The LSC Quality Initiative - July 20, 2007
- Clerkship Application & Recommendation System - July 02, 2007
- Fall OCI - June 29, 2007