Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Career Center
- Praising increase in diversity at Duke Law, alumni call for vigilance and vision on civil rights - September 16, 2013
- Duke Law welcomes JD class of 2016 - August 27, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Law of Slavery: Course examines slavery through the ‘lens of the law of daily life’ - August 22, 2013
- Meet the JD class of 2016 - August 20, 2013
- To our incoming JD and LLM students, welcome to Durham! - August 16, 2013
- Conor Reardon '14 - May 30, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic continues work on complex cases in military commission system - February 19, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Duke Law students begin careers in public service as military lawyers - February 04, 2013
- Guantanamo Defense Clinic students observe military commission hearings - January 30, 2013
- New paper from Monteleone '13 gives context for Argentine debt crisis - January 28, 2013
- Randall Kennedy to deliver civil rights lecture series - January 28, 2013
- Duke lawyers and students work to free imprisoned Wilson man - January 25, 2013
- Duke Law students offer free tax assistance to low-income clients through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program - January 25, 2013
- Wintersession: Students gain skills, insights, from leading practitioners - January 07, 2013
- Children’s Law Clinic work ends school suspension for 8th grader - November 27, 2012
- Levi discusses legal education in the new economy - November 19, 2012
- Boyce ’12 selected as 2013 Bristow Fellow in U.S. Department of Justice - November 15, 2012
- Duke Law approves new JD/LLMLE program - November 13, 2012
- State Department's Bobo gives career advice to Duke law students - October 16, 2012
- 2012 Texas, California and Chicago On Tour Interviewing Programs - June 04, 2012
- Summer 2012 Toolkit Now Available! - June 04, 2012
- Interested in networking with employers this summer? - May 25, 2012
- Key Dates for Summer 2012 - May 08, 2012