Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Career Center
- Finding & Funding Summer Public Interest - January 29, 2010
- CPDC Blog - January 22, 2010
- Informational Interviewing and Other Critical Networking Techniques in the Job Search - January 21, 2010
- Income-Based Repayment - January 15, 2010
- ABA John J. Curtin, Jr., Justice Fund - December 17, 2009
- Dean's Summer Service Grant, Horvitz Public Law Fellowship provide new funding for summer 2010. - December 17, 2009
- A Special Holiday Gift from Leopard Solutions - December 10, 2009
- In need of funding for a speaker in 2010? - December 08, 2009
- 10 Tips for Beginning a Successful Legal Career - November 23, 2009
- Start-Up Boot Camp - November 23, 2009
- ABA Tools to Assist You During the Economic Downturn - November 23, 2009
- University Private Equity Summit - November 23, 2009
- Blog - November 10, 2009
- 1L Toolkit - November 03, 2009
- 1L Professional Development Curriculum - October 19, 2009
- Emails - October 07, 2009
- Career services dean offers advice on preparing for interviews in an uncertain economy - October 06, 2009
- Pass the Bar for 3Ls - September 22, 2009
- CPDC Calendar - September 22, 2009
- Beyond OCI: Making the most of the alumni network - September 11, 2009
- An Invitation to Join the 2009-2010 Career & Professional Development Center Student Advisory Board - September 10, 2009
- Public Interest Student & Employer Reception - September 03, 2009
- Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair Student Registration Now Open (Oct. 24th - 25th in Washington, D.C.) - September 02, 2009
- An Insider's Guide To Effective Callbacks - September 01, 2009
- Researching Employers With LexisNexis - August 25, 2009