Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility
- Duke Law faculty engage in conversation, art exhibit, on race, justice, and empathy at Nasher Museum - September 06, 2016
- Newman says bad leadership by former DAs necessitated massive review of Durham prosecutions - September 02, 2016
- Lau: 2015 "was a banner year for exposing wrongful convictions" - September 02, 2016
- NOPD consent decree monitor Aronie '93 praises department's new peer intervention program - August 29, 2016
- Lau ’09: Without transparency and accountability, prosecutors’ “conviction integrity units” likely won’t resolve problem of wrongful convictions - August 19, 2016
- Coleman: Facts support raising age of adulthood in criminal court to 18 in North Carolina - August 15, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Marchers protest imprisonment of Wrongful Convictions Clinic clients Dontae Sharpe and Kalvin Michael Smith - August 01, 2016
- Coleman: Former Chief Justice’s change of heart is bellwether moment in death penalty's demise - June 03, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after serving nearly 24 years for a crime he didn’t commit - March 30, 2016
- Newman: Darryl Hunt "changed hearts and minds about students’ perception of the criminal justice system" - March 14, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic wins freedom for client Howard Dudley, jailed for 24 years - March 02, 2016
- Evidentiary hearing could lead to release for Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 24 years - March 01, 2016
- Coleman on Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Charles Ray Finch: "The prison has taken most of his life, but he has managed to keep his humanity" - December 07, 2015
- Vague witness description key to efforts to free Wrongful Conviction Clinic client - December 04, 2015
- Lau says subpoena power is crucial to mission of post-conviction innocence inquiry organizations - November 01, 2015
- The Marshall Project covers case of Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - November 01, 2015
- Coleman comments on black lawyer's representation of white officer charged with murder - September 21, 2015
- Newman discusses N.C. judge and criminal justice reformer 'Bev' Lake, Jr. - July 30, 2015
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic appeal in 1976 murder cases raises important eyewitness identification issues - July 28, 2015
- Vidmar: Don't blame juries for wrongful convictions - July 21, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- Judge grants clinic client new hearing on innocence claim - June 11, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Newman ’88 discusses the process of and her passion for innocence work - April 29, 2015