Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility
- Vague witness description key to efforts to free Wrongful Conviction Clinic client - December 04, 2015
- The Marshall Project covers case of Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - November 01, 2015
- Lau says subpoena power is crucial to mission of post-conviction innocence inquiry organizations - November 01, 2015
- Coleman comments on black lawyer's representation of white officer charged with murder - September 21, 2015
- Newman discusses N.C. judge and criminal justice reformer 'Bev' Lake, Jr. - July 30, 2015
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic appeal in 1976 murder cases raises important eyewitness identification issues - July 28, 2015
- Vidmar: Don't blame juries for wrongful convictions - July 21, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- Judge grants clinic client new hearing on innocence claim - June 11, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Newman ’88 discusses the process of and her passion for innocence work - April 29, 2015
- Newman discusses differing levels of DA cooperation in exoneration cases - April 27, 2015
- In TedX talk, Newman ’88 discusses the need to remove innocence cases from the adversarial process - March 24, 2015
- Farahany comments on the complex intersection of neuroscience and criminal law - March 18, 2015
- Newman comments on the importance of pardons to individuals exonerated by judges - March 16, 2015
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Lau on denial of new trial for clinic client: "The citizens of North Carolina should be outraged" - February 06, 2015
- Griffin discusses role of narrative, storytelling, and probability in assessing guilt and innocence - January 31, 2015
- Buell says insider trading prosecutions will be harder in light of Second Circuit's ruling in U.S. v. Newman - January 27, 2015
- Lau on release of innocent man jailed for 37 years: State should take more active role in correcting wrongful convictions - January 26, 2015
- “Hunt for Justice” examines Wrongful Convictions Clinic case - January 07, 2015
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys ask judge to overturn 1998 murder conviction - December 04, 2014
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" - November 24, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses difficulties of life after exoneration - November 10, 2014
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys fight to present new evidence on behalf of client - October 30, 2014