Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Innovation Policy
- Reichman discusses expansion of IP rights from new forums - June 23, 2017
- Rai discusses differences in rulings from Supreme Court and top patent court - June 20, 2017
- Rai comments on dispute between U.S. Army and pharma company Sanofi over Zika vaccine - May 23, 2017
- Rai comments on conflict over Zika vaccine - May 18, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes D.C. Circuit net neutrality decision - May 02, 2017
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool - February 22, 2017
- Rai analyzes outcome of patent battle over gene-editing tool - February 16, 2017
- Rai looks at upcoming patent-related Supreme Court cases - February 01, 2017
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program - December 06, 2016
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases - December 05, 2016
- Frey: Import ban on materials for lithium-ion batteries could "place the U.S. at a significant disadvantage" - November 14, 2016
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Rai comments on link between Supreme Court ruling and personalized medicine patent decline - August 19, 2016
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars - July 08, 2016
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process - June 29, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court will likely hear case on foreign patent exhaustion - March 29, 2016
- Rai comments on patent battle over secret gene-sequencing technology - March 02, 2016
- Rai comments on patent fight over gene-editing technology - February 03, 2016
- Rai says battle over gene-editing patent is unusual for academic institutions - January 14, 2016
- Rai comments on patent law tug of war between Federal Circuit and Supreme Court - January 07, 2016
- Patent Pending? - January 06, 2016
- Rai discusses possible effects of appellate court patent ruling - December 09, 2015