Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Innovation Policy
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Rai comments on link between Supreme Court ruling and personalized medicine patent decline - August 19, 2016
- Rai co-authors first set of ethical guidelines for Intellectual Property scholars - July 08, 2016
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process - June 29, 2016
- Porcaro '11 discusses tech innovations to improve delivery of legal aid, government, and social services - June 24, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court will likely hear case on foreign patent exhaustion - March 29, 2016
- Rai comments on patent battle over secret gene-sequencing technology - March 02, 2016
- Rai comments on patent fight over gene-editing technology - February 03, 2016
- Rai says battle over gene-editing patent is unusual for academic institutions - January 14, 2016
- Rai comments on patent law tug of war between Federal Circuit and Supreme Court - January 07, 2016
- Patent Pending? - January 06, 2016
- Rai discusses possible effects of appellate court patent ruling - December 09, 2015
- Rai proposes method for decreasing prices of expensive class of drugs - November 16, 2015
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Benjamin explains FCC's move towards wireless power - October 20, 2015
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference - October 12, 2015
- Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board - October 08, 2015
- Rai discusses possible effects of proposed trade deal on pharmaceutical patents and access to medicines - October 06, 2015
- Center for Innovation Policy event will examine future of video competition, regulation - September 28, 2015
- Rai examines the difficulties in curbing patent trolling - August 05, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- Senator calls for overhauling patent reform legislation at Center for Innovation Policy conference - June 04, 2015
- Rai comments on likelihood of enacting patent-troll legislation - May 20, 2015