On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- July conference on foreign relations law to feature six scholars from ALI restatement project - February 06, 2015
- Huckerby: We have to move past stereotypes and myths to understand the role of women in terror groups - January 22, 2015
- Gutman '99 publishes "The Constitutional Foundations of European Contract Law: A Comparative Analysis" - January 20, 2015
- Helfer gives “global perspective on LGBT rights” - November 07, 2014
- Helfer awarded honorary doctorate from University of Copenhagen - November 05, 2014
- Watch Bernstein Lecture: Horowitz discusses Federalism in severely divided societies - November 04, 2014
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies - October 24, 2014
- Helfer lectures on international law and the use of force in Ukraine and Syria at Peking University Law School - October 23, 2014
- Helfer lectures on the backlash against international courts at Beijing's Renmin Law School - October 23, 2014
- Bradley discusses sovereign liability for terrorist support - September 24, 2014
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act - September 17, 2014
- Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first - August 26, 2014
- Huckerby study cited in analysis of racially charged baby-abandonment case - July 11, 2014
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - June 30, 2014
- Bradley analyzes treaty implications of Supreme Court's decision in chemical weapons case - June 03, 2014
- Helfer addresses conference on the future of the European Court of Human Rights - May 27, 2014
- Nayar '14: U.S. should implement Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support - May 02, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- Huckerby participates in discussion on the future of Afghanistan - March 24, 2014
- Helfer teaches open online course on international human rights beginning March 31 - March 17, 2014
- Zhang, scholar of comparative legal history, property law, and Chinese law, to join governing faculty - March 03, 2014
- Helfer says international condemnation of antigay laws can cause a counterreaction - March 02, 2014
- Huckerby talks about the challenges involved in combating human trafficking - February 11, 2014
- Helfer article on African human rights courts featured in online symposium - February 10, 2014
- Gao ’86, former president of China Investment Corporation, to address Class of 2014 at hooding ceremony - February 03, 2014