Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Helfer examines West African human rights court - February 02, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Helfer discusses future of European Court of Human Rights - November 21, 2013
- Newly published "Intellectual Property and Human Rights" edited by Helfer - October 28, 2013
- Postcards from abroad: Duke Law exchange students write from around the globe - October 28, 2013
- Learn about International and Comparative Law at Duke - October 22, 2013
- Helfer to address LGBT rights during presentation at University of Hong Kong - October 15, 2013
- Online symposium features Helfer chapter on “Flexibility in International Agreements” - September 18, 2013
- Helfer project examines the evolution of international human rights courts in Africa - September 11, 2013
- Bradley: President’s approach on Syria highlights how executive war power “involves an overlapping mix of law, politics, and practice” - September 02, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Bradley responds to weeklong symposium commentary on “International Law in U.S. Legal System” - March 15, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013
- Bradley’s “International Law in the U.S. Legal System” focus of weeklong, online symposium - March 11, 2013
- Bradley examines implications of Supreme Court's ruling limiting reach of Alien Tort Statute - March 05, 2013
- Helfer to host LGBT human rights advocacy workshop at Kenan Institute on Feb. 8 - February 06, 2013
- New paper from Monteleone '13 gives context for Argentine debt crisis - January 28, 2013
- Bradley blogs about "Terrorists, Pirates, and Drug Traffickers: Customary International Law and U.S. Criminal Prosecutions" - January 11, 2013
- Bradley book examines international law in the U.S. legal system - January 02, 2013
- Brewster participates in WTO public forum - November 02, 2012
- Bradley appointed to work on foreign relations law Restatement - November 01, 2012
- Helfer addresses evolution of international law and LGBT human rights - September 20, 2012