On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Reassessing NAFTA - November 19, 2008
- Center for International & Comparative Law welcomes inaugural CICL Scholar Christine Windbichler - November 03, 2008
- Professor Ralf Michaels to be keynote speaker in Sao Paulo, Brazil - November 03, 2008
- New professional appointments for Professor Ralf Michaels - November 03, 2008
- Michael Scharf '88 discusses trial of Saddam Hussein - October 28, 2008
- Outsourcing the U.S. military - October 09, 2008
- Lawyers for detainees contrast federal court and military commission process - October 03, 2008
- Michael Scharf ’88 - October 03, 2008
- Professor Michael Tigar, "A Human Rights Agenda for the New Administration: Accountability and Engagement" - October 01, 2008
- The Duke-Harvard Foreign Relations Law Workshop - September 26, 2008
- Defending Mohamed Jawad - September 19, 2008
- Professors Ralf Michaels and Nils Jansen special editors of American Journal of Comparative Law issue - September 10, 2008
- Professor Donald L. Horowitz to receive 2009 EMNISA Distinguished Scholar Award - September 06, 2008
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the United States? - June 26, 2008
- Parsing Boumediene v. Bush - June 23, 2008
- Conference explores strategies for next administration in the war on terrorism - April 14, 2008
- An indispensable partnership - April 09, 2008
- Kosovo's controversial secession - April 02, 2008
- Conference explores transatlantic approaches to data privacy and protection - February 05, 2008
- Data privacy in transatlantic perspective: conflict or cooperation? - January 24, 2008
- A European Choice-of-Law Revolution? Lessons for the United States? - November 27, 2007
- Former OLC chief Jack Goldsmith reflects on post 9/11 legal opinions - November 13, 2007
- Judge Diane Wood speaks on role of international law in U.S. courts Nov. 5 - November 06, 2007
- ICTY Judge discusses challenges of international criminal court, tribunals - October 30, 2007
- Bid to shield Bush over wiretapping set to face a challenge - August 15, 2007