Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Chinese Fund Pulls Back at Home - April 30, 2007
- Duke Reaches Finals of WTO Moot Court Competition - April 23, 2007
- Four Scholars Explore the Legality of Military Tribunals - April 23, 2007
- Professor George Christie to be Honored by University of Athens - April 23, 2007
- "Confronting Terrorism Here and Abroad: Which Way Forward" - April 04, 2007
- “The U.S. Privacy Act in Comparative Perspective” - March 31, 2007
- A European perspective - March 28, 2007