Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy
- Wiener, Adler join group of scholars in calling on Trump to rewrite executive order on new regulations - May 24, 2017
- Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy hosts conference: New Scholarship on Population Ethics, April 24-25 - April 17, 2017
- Adler co-edits new "Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy" - September 09, 2016
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" - July 22, 2016
- Adler, co-editor of "The Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy," discusses different ways to measure inequality - June 17, 2016
- Scholars work to factor inequality into climate change mitigation policy - September 18, 2015
- Cass Sunstein on <em>Well-Being and Fair Distribution</em>: "Adler's book is a truly exceptional contribution to legal (as well as political) theory" - September 15, 2015
- Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy co-hosts “Inequality and the Economic Analysis of Climate Change" - May 15, 2015
- Adler contributes to new book on "Identified versus Statistical Lives" - March 12, 2015
- Wiener, Adler join Duke faculty members in urging U.S. to regularly measure social cost of carbon - December 04, 2014
- de Figueiredo and research partners receive large NSF grant for social science project - November 11, 2014
- The Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy co-sponsors May 21 workshop, "The Social Cost of Carbon in Regulatory Analysis" - May 19, 2014
- Adler's "Well-Being and Fair Distribution" cited as example of how best to use specialized language - April 09, 2014
- Prof. Samuel Issacharoff will focus on ballot access and election law in 2014 Currie Lecture, Feb. 19 - February 12, 2014
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on healthcare reform and competition - September 20, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Krawiec study examines role of outside influence in making of Volcker Rule - March 20, 2013
- Duke Law launches Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy - February 21, 2013