Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy
- Adler co-edits new "Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy" - September 09, 2016
- Adler's new book called a "superb collection on contemporary welfare economics" - July 22, 2016
- Adler, co-editor of "The Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy," discusses different ways to measure inequality - June 17, 2016
- Scholars work to factor inequality into climate change mitigation policy - September 18, 2015
- Cass Sunstein on <em>Well-Being and Fair Distribution</em>: "Adler's book is a truly exceptional contribution to legal (as well as political) theory" - September 15, 2015
- Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy co-hosts “Inequality and the Economic Analysis of Climate Change" - May 15, 2015
- Adler contributes to new book on "Identified versus Statistical Lives" - March 12, 2015
- Wiener, Adler join Duke faculty members in urging U.S. to regularly measure social cost of carbon - December 04, 2014
- de Figueiredo and research partners receive large NSF grant for social science project - November 11, 2014
- The Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy co-sponsors May 21 workshop, "The Social Cost of Carbon in Regulatory Analysis" - May 19, 2014
- Adler's "Well-Being and Fair Distribution" cited as example of how best to use specialized language - April 09, 2014
- Prof. Samuel Issacharoff will focus on ballot access and election law in 2014 Currie Lecture, Feb. 19 - February 12, 2014
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on healthcare reform and competition - September 20, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Duke D.C. Summer Institute on Law and Policy has successful inaugural season - August 23, 2013
- Krawiec study examines role of outside influence in making of Volcker Rule - March 20, 2013
- Duke Law launches Center for Law, Economics and Public Policy - February 21, 2013