Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Bradley: Law allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia could harm global anti-terrorism efforts - September 29, 2016
- Dunlap: Presidential endorsements "inconsistent with the proper role of retired senior officers in a democracy" - September 07, 2016
- Dunlap: Declarations of war have important legal impact - August 31, 2016
- Dunlap: Obama should pardon Petraeus - August 30, 2016
- Dunlap: ABA should consider discrimination against vets and military members an ethics violation - August 25, 2016
- Dunlap examines presidential candidates' views on material support prosecution - August 22, 2016
- Dunlap on Obama administration drone policy: Inaction can also cause civilian deaths - August 19, 2016
- Dunlap: NATO members not legally required to "automatically" use force in defense of allies - July 22, 2016
- Dunlap explains U.S. defense budget surprises - July 11, 2016
- Dunlap on Brexit's national security implications: Keep calm, carry on - June 27, 2016
- Crouse '80 publishes military thriller, "Broken Eagle" - June 27, 2016
- Podcast: Dunlap discusses voter disaffection and the presidential election - May 28, 2016
- Dunlap examines the history, law, and meaning of Memorial Day - May 28, 2016
- Dunlap discusses lethal autonomous weapons - May 25, 2016
- Dunlap: Lawmakers could create liability issues for tech companies that create cop-proof encryption - May 19, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes the impact of U.S. military strategy on the Middle East - May 13, 2016
- Dunlap comments on lack of criminal charges for personnel involved in Afghan hospital bombing - April 29, 2016
- Dunlap discusses military generals and the presidency - April 22, 2016
- Dunlap discusses "graymail" and the Edward Lin prosecution - April 19, 2016
- Dunlap explains laws governing carpet bombing - March 28, 2016
- Dunlap discusses legality of striking ISIS trainees - March 25, 2016
- Dunlap comments on Apple-FBI privacy battle - March 25, 2016
- Dunlap: Media paints unfair picture of U.S. drone use - March 22, 2016
- Dunlap examines Trump's campaign rhetoric, ISIS, and the law of war - March 09, 2016
- Dunlap: Some of Trump's promises about military force constitute illegal orders "that could not and would not be obeyed" - March 07, 2016