Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap comments on privacy issues raised by "always-on" home electronics - May 30, 2017
- Dunlap discusses interaction between Trump and military - May 11, 2017
- Dunlap examines reactions to Israeli airstrikes in Syria - May 08, 2017
- Dunlap explains "Lawfare 101" - April 28, 2017
- Dunlap discusses U.S. missile strike in Syria - April 08, 2017
- Dunlap analyzes ethics of targeting "war-sustaining objects" - April 07, 2017
- Dunlap examines the Trump administration and foreign policy challenges posed by Syria and North Korea - April 06, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Air Force plan to increase space war capabilities - April 05, 2017
- Dunlap discusses civilian deaths in Mosul and other urban battlegrounds - March 30, 2017
- Dunlap: The foreign policy sky is not falling - March 29, 2017
- Dunlap: Russia probe is necessary but likely to cause discomfort across political spectrum - March 08, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Trump administration's defense strategy (Spanish-language only) - March 07, 2017
- NSA general counsel calls for unified cybersecurity department during LENS conference - March 07, 2017
- Dunlap to receive award honoring military service, patriotism and support of veterans from St. Joseph's University - March 01, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick - February 22, 2017
- Dunlap discusses how Trump’s campaign comments could affect Bergdahl trial - February 15, 2017
- Dunlap explains what Sally Yates, Jack Goldsmith, and Kirk Douglas have to do with each other - February 01, 2017
- Dunlap on Trump and "lawfare": "If we have an opportunity to use law instead of more traditional weapons to address foreign policy issues, I'm all for it" - January 25, 2017
- Dunlap: "Americans are very pragmatic as to how a President exercises his War Powers" - January 12, 2017
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one - December 08, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture - December 07, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense - December 05, 2016
- Dunlap: Mattis appointment "a great pick, but it’s vitally important that he be paired with a deputy deeply schooled in budget and procurement processes" - December 02, 2016
- Dunlap discusses multiple military candidates for Trump cabinet posts - November 30, 2016
- Dunlap discusses Trump transition from candidate to commander-in-chief - November 09, 2016