Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap analyzes legal framework surrounding Clinton's email controversy - February 16, 2016
- Dunlap comments on likelihood of draft registration for women - January 29, 2016
- Dunlap discusses the law of war - January 20, 2016
- Dunlap comments on proposal to modernize Uniform Code of Military Justice - January 05, 2016
- Dunlap discusses ISIS and "the cult of air power" - December 18, 2015
- Dunlap examines human shields and the law of war - December 17, 2015
- Dunlap: Army might still avoid Bergdahl court martial - December 16, 2015
- Dunlap examines concerns about fairness of military commissions - December 14, 2015
- Huckerby: We have a dangerous blind spot in seeing how a woman can be wife, mother and terrorist - December 07, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the evolving role of law in attempts to fight terrorism - December 07, 2015
- Silliman discusses police interaction with citizens during mass shootings - December 04, 2015
- Dunlap proposes "a better way to protect civilians and combatants than weapons bans" - December 03, 2015
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown - November 25, 2015
- Dunlap says loosening rules of engagement is only way to effectively combat ISIS - November 23, 2015
- Dunlap joins ranks of generals calling for pols to stop demonizing Muslims and refugees - November 23, 2015
- Video | Duke Law Office Hours: Dunlap talks U.S. ISIS response - November 20, 2015
- Dunlap comments on possibility for effective anti-ISIS airstrikes - November 17, 2015
- Dunlap: Rules for lethal cyber weapons are similar to those for traditional weapons - November 05, 2015
- Dunlap: Outsourcing military discipline is bad for everyone - October 27, 2015
- Dunlap discusses honor, morality, and the DOD Law of War Manual - October 27, 2015
- Dunlap assesses what drone use means for Obama's War Powers legacy - October 15, 2015
- Dunlap: Don't "civilianize" the military justice system - October 08, 2015
- Dunlap discusses Afghan hospital bombed during U.S. airstrike - October 06, 2015
- Dunlap: Gather facts on Afghan hospital incident before declaring it a war crime - October 05, 2015
- Dunlap on Syria: Russian anti-ISIS efforts could be successful due to fewer constraints about rules of engagement - October 02, 2015