Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap says loosening rules of engagement is only way to effectively combat ISIS - November 23, 2015
- Video | Duke Law Office Hours: Dunlap talks U.S. ISIS response - November 20, 2015
- Dunlap comments on possibility for effective anti-ISIS airstrikes - November 17, 2015
- Dunlap: Rules for lethal cyber weapons are similar to those for traditional weapons - November 05, 2015
- Dunlap: Outsourcing military discipline is bad for everyone - October 27, 2015
- Dunlap discusses honor, morality, and the DOD Law of War Manual - October 27, 2015
- Dunlap assesses what drone use means for Obama's War Powers legacy - October 15, 2015
- Dunlap: Don't "civilianize" the military justice system - October 08, 2015
- Dunlap discusses Afghan hospital bombed during U.S. airstrike - October 06, 2015
- Dunlap: Gather facts on Afghan hospital incident before declaring it a war crime - October 05, 2015
- Dunlap on Syria: Russian anti-ISIS efforts could be successful due to fewer constraints about rules of engagement - October 02, 2015
- Dunlap on Russia's Syrian strikes: "This message will not be lost on Russia’s nervous neighbors in Europe" - October 01, 2015
- Duke Law convenes leading scholars and former government officials to discuss Obama’s war powers legacy - September 28, 2015
- Everett scholarship fund to support students with military backgrounds or plans - September 11, 2015
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's rules for media engagement - September 04, 2015
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference - August 31, 2015
- Dunlap reviews novel with "possibly plausible" scenario of high-tech future war - August 18, 2015
- Dunlap: New York Times' reporting on DOD Law of War Manual is dangerously uninformed - August 13, 2015
- Dunlap comments on legal battle over warrantless phone tracking - August 11, 2015
- Dunlap: Current U.S. law prohibits moving Gitmo detainees stateside - July 28, 2015
- Dunlap comments on Trump's POW insult - July 21, 2015
- Dunlap: True threat of cyber espionage is "hyper-personalization of war" - July 13, 2015
- Dunlap discusses appointment of new Gitmo commander - July 13, 2015
- Dunlap analyzes DOD targeting guidelines - July 10, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the legality of a military strike against Iran’s nuclear program - July 06, 2015