Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Silliman says Manning verdict was predictable but "the dialogue is going to go on" - July 30, 2013
- Silliman comments on Manning verdict - July 30, 2013
- Dunlap discusses sexual assault in the military - July 17, 2013
- Dunlap comments on "cyber guardsmen" - June 26, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Dunlap comments on congressional block of three-star general's nomination - June 11, 2013
- Dunlap: Despite McCain's words, our military needs more, not fewer women - June 11, 2013
- Dunlap analyzes proposals to reduce sexual assault in the military - June 05, 2013
- Silliman discusses detainees, drones, and counterterrorism - May 31, 2013
- Dunlap: No panacea in president's counterterrorism policy - May 30, 2013
- Dunlap discusses new drone policy - May 28, 2013
- Dunlap says new drone policy "risks inviting terrorists to surround themselves with civilians" - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap discusses military "cyberattack" budget - April 29, 2013
- Silliman says Friday's Boston "lockdown" offers an example of "sheltering in place" - April 21, 2013
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's allocation of funds for cyber operations - April 19, 2013
- Bennett '06 appointed first managing editor of Lawfare - April 19, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- Dunlap: Drone controversy "is being used to obfuscate legal principle” - March 08, 2013
- Duke Law conference March 1-2 examines national security concerns from cyberwar to piracy - February 07, 2013
- Dunlap on DOJ drone memo: "What is now needed is a formal, detailed and very comprehensive U.S. legal position" - February 07, 2013
- Dunlap comments on DOJ drone memo - February 06, 2013
- Duke Law students begin careers in public service as military lawyers - February 04, 2013
- Dunlap analyzes Pentagon's new cybersecurity plans - February 04, 2013