Investigating N.C.'s role in CIA renditions
Faculty, students examine state’s ties to apprehension, detention, and transport of terror suspects to be tortured outside the U.S.
Duke Center on Law, Race and Politics and Law in Slavery and Freedom Project of the University of Michigan host conference on historical period that set the stage for the Civil Rights movement, Mar. 1-2.
Duke’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security considers key cybersecurity, terrorism, and national security challenges, February 22-23.
New Duke Law research center focuses on gun rights and regulation
Second Amendment scholars Joseph Blocher and Darrell Miller co-direct the Duke Center for Firearms Law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Sports Law and Policy
- Haagen: Success of Clemson freshmen may prompt calls for football stars to be able to go pro earlier - January 16, 2019
- Haagen sees potential for "massive liability" for NCAA over college football head injuries - January 05, 2019
- Haagen: Recruiting scandal "ought to be sobering" for college basketball - November 05, 2018
- Haagen discusses brain injury lawsuits filed against NCAA - August 30, 2018
- Haagen discusses NCAA decision to settle concussion lawsuit - June 28, 2018
- Haagen says public outcry over brain injuries could lead NHL to settle with players - May 30, 2018
- Clotfelter discusses Supreme Court ruling on gambling and sports - May 15, 2018
- Young article cited in Supreme Court opinion on sports gambling (p. 18) - May 15, 2018
- Coleman: New IAAF rules on testosterone offer "fairness both to the affected athletes and to the field" - May 01, 2018
- Coleman discusses Feb. 17 conference on "Head Trauma in Football" - February 13, 2018
- Coleman discusses World Anti-Doping Agency's criteria for banning performance-enhancing drugs - February 08, 2018
- Krawiec and Cook: Why not pay kidney donors? - February 02, 2018
- Coleman proposes "continuing education" program for one-and-done Duke athletes - January 18, 2018
- Haagen comments on the legal reasoning used by colleges use to keep football playbooks secret - January 09, 2018
- Haagen comments on Kaepernick's right-to-work lawsuit - January 05, 2018
- Schmalbeck says closure of tax loophole for college sports tickets is overdue - January 02, 2018
- Bilas '92 says DOJ has "weaponized NCAA rules" - December 27, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses how tax bill could affect major college sports programs - December 23, 2017
- Schmalbeck discusses tax bill's impact on college sports - December 20, 2017
- Clotfelter discusses new book, 'Unequal Colleges in the Age of Disparity' - November 24, 2017
- Schmalbeck analyzes impact of proposed tax plan on college athletics - November 06, 2017
- Haagen: If NFL works with players, there are "genuine, interesting, positive possibilities" for addressing racial issues - October 17, 2017
- Grenardo '02: Sports an example for a divided society - October 02, 2017
- Haagen comments on ramifications of NCAA basketball corruption probe - September 27, 2017
- Bowling: Absent contractual guarantees, N.C. sports team owners can fire employees who kneel during anthem - September 26, 2017