On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility
- Farahany featured in “Brains on Trial” series on neuroscience and law, hosted by Alan Alda - September 09, 2013
- Coleman: Time for SBI agent to be disciplined - August 20, 2013
- Coleman: Ignoring race a mistake in Zimmerman trial - July 21, 2013
- Ongoing special report established for Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Kalvin Michael Smith - May 09, 2013
- Towerview Magazine cover story focuses on work of Wrongful Convictions Clinic - April 18, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses his long ordeal - April 08, 2013
- Clinic client Armstrong has name fully cleared after wrongful murder conviction - March 25, 2013
- Murder charges dropped against Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong - March 19, 2013
- Vidmar discusses the importance of racially mixed juries and N.C.’s Racial Justice Act - March 17, 2013
- "Loose threads" could unravel murder conviction of Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 36 years - January 31, 2013
- Duke lawyers and students work to free imprisoned Wilson man - January 25, 2013
- Academics and practitioners gather to explore decision making in criminal justice - December 12, 2012
- Coleman: North Carolina’s system of capital punishment arbitrary, broken - December 11, 2012
- Newman: Wrongly convicted inmates freed but get little help - September 26, 2012
- Conn. Supreme Court ruling jibes with amicus brief on reliability of eyewitness testimony filed by Vidmar, Newman, and Coleman - August 25, 2012
- Clinical Prof. Theresa Newman and clinic client LaMonte Armstrong discuss wrongful convictions - August 22, 2012
- Profs Newman, Coleman and Vidmar, and Zoeller '13 address the effect of prior acquaintance on eyewitness identification - August 15, 2012
- Duke Law faculty, alumni, and students secure release, new trial, for LaMonte Armstrong - July 10, 2012
- Nita A. Farahany ’04 to join Duke Law faculty - June 12, 2012
- After critical report, paper calls for new trial for clinic client - June 02, 2012
- Report suggests new trial for Wrongful Conviction Clinic client - May 30, 2012
- Clinic client Smith should get new trial, former FBI agent says - May 30, 2012
- NC State Bureau of Investigation forensics scandal grows - May 15, 2012
- April 12-13 symposium will examine wrongful convictions, criminal justice reform - April 11, 2012
- Coleman says system, public enable wrongful convictions - January 18, 2012