Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility
- Coleman says DA in Fine case has said too much - December 12, 2011
- Caitlin Swain ’12 and Joanna Darcus ’12 land prestigious public interest fellowships - December 12, 2011
- Coleman disputes RJA opponents' claim - December 05, 2011
- Coleman says Durham DA is "self-destructing" - December 05, 2011
- Coleman challenges prosecutors’ calls to repeal Racial Justice Act - November 18, 2011
- Griffin’s “Stories in Adjudication” wins AALS award - November 15, 2011
- Coleman comments on poll showing ebbing support for death penalty - October 18, 2011
- Lau '09 involved in exoneration of two men wrongly convicted of murder - September 23, 2011
- Coleman talks about Troy Davis death penalty case - September 21, 2011
- Second trial for accused murderer may benefit prosecution, according to Newman '88 - July 21, 2011
- CCJPR Helps Release Wrongly Convicted Person - June 07, 2011
- Coleman responds to calls for limits on habeas review - April 26, 2011
- Brandon Garrett Visits Duke Law - April 15, 2011
- Newman discusses denial of pardon to exonerated Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - April 11, 2011
- Coleman explains "why we won't give up" efforts on behalf of incarcerated Kalvin Smith - April 04, 2011
- Convicting the Innocent: Where Criminal Prosecutions Go Wrong - March 16, 2011
- Coleman discusses proposal to charge police who withhold notes from prosecutors - January 24, 2011
- Newman talks wrongful convictions with exoneree, Durham congregation - January 20, 2011
- Coleman urges rejection of Winston-Salem police report on 1995 beating - November 09, 2010
- Newman comments on effect of bias in criminal cases - September 02, 2010
- Duke Law scholars’ briefs support death-row inmates’ claims of racial discrimination - August 26, 2010
- Rethinking reliance on eyewitness confidence - August 26, 2010
- Vidmar and Coleman discuss filings in death-penalty challenges - August 26, 2010
- Coleman responds to scathing review of N.C. SBI crime lab - August 19, 2010
- Coleman discusses purpose of N.C. Racial Justice Act - August 10, 2010