Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Policy Shock: A new book examines how governments respond to crises -- and how to do better - October 05, 2017
- Cahen-Salvador LLM ’16 named Duke Law’s inaugural International Law and Human Rights Fellow - September 25, 2017
- Between Human Rights and IP: Helfer discusses the Marrakesh Treaty - August 31, 2017
- Helfer addresses UN Committee on Rights of Persons with Disabilities regarding new IP treaty - August 20, 2017
- Ginsburg discusses travel ban, momentous upcoming term at Duke Law event - July 23, 2017
- Bradley serves as Reporter on ALI's newly completed Restatement of the Law Fourth, The Foreign Relations Law of the United States - May 23, 2017
- New Helfer book focuses on Andean Tribunal of Justice - May 05, 2017
- Tightening the Purse Strings: What Countering Terrorism Financing Costs Gender Equality and Security - March 16, 2017
- Michaels delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, March 2: “Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law” - February 28, 2017
- Duke Law announces post-graduate fellowship in International Law and Human Rights - February 27, 2017
- 2016 DJCIL Conference Proceedings Summary Available - February 15, 2017
- Bradley, Helfer analyze Brexit's implications for U.S. treaty withdrawal - January 24, 2017
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP - January 24, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises - January 05, 2017
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. - December 06, 2016
- Brewster discusses how Trump could reshape NAFTA - November 14, 2016
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law - November 14, 2016
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Horowitz focuses on constitutional design for divided societies in Yale's 2016 Castle Lectures - November 11, 2016
- Helfer advocates for new treaty on access for the visually disabled - October 03, 2016
- Bradley: Terrorism victims' lawyers face difficult task directly linking 9/11 with Saudi government - September 30, 2016
- Bradley: Law allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia could harm global anti-terrorism efforts - September 29, 2016
- Bradley discusses unintended consequences of law allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia - September 29, 2016
- Leading law blog hosts symposium on Helfer article about African backlash against international court - August 05, 2016