On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for International & Comparative Law
- Helfer awarded honorary doctorate from University of Copenhagen - November 05, 2014
- Watch Bernstein Lecture: Horowitz discusses Federalism in severely divided societies - November 04, 2014
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies - October 24, 2014
- Helfer lectures on the backlash against international courts at Beijing's Renmin Law School - October 23, 2014
- Helfer lectures on international law and the use of force in Ukraine and Syria at Peking University Law School - October 23, 2014
- Bradley discusses sovereign liability for terrorist support - September 24, 2014
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act - September 17, 2014
- Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first - August 26, 2014
- Huckerby study cited in analysis of racially charged baby-abandonment case - July 11, 2014
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - June 30, 2014
- Bradley analyzes treaty implications of Supreme Court's decision in chemical weapons case - June 03, 2014
- Helfer addresses conference on the future of the European Court of Human Rights - May 27, 2014
- Nayar '14: U.S. should implement Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support - May 02, 2014
- Duke Law team has best-ever showing at Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition in Vienna - April 21, 2014
- Huckerby participates in discussion on the future of Afghanistan - March 24, 2014
- Helfer teaches open online course on international human rights beginning March 31 - March 17, 2014
- Zhang, scholar of comparative legal history, property law, and Chinese law, to join governing faculty - March 03, 2014
- Helfer says international condemnation of antigay laws can cause a counterreaction - March 02, 2014
- Huckerby talks about the challenges involved in combating human trafficking - February 11, 2014
- Helfer article on African human rights courts featured in online symposium - February 10, 2014
- Gao ’86, former president of China Investment Corporation, to address Class of 2014 at hooding ceremony - February 03, 2014
- Helfer examines West African human rights court - February 02, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- Helfer discusses future of European Court of Human Rights - November 21, 2013