Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Judicial Studies
- MJS candidate Hon. Bernice Donald receives ABA's 2017 Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award - June 19, 2017
- Rabiej proposes new rules for managing unwieldy multidistrict litigation dockets - May 26, 2017
- Reporting From the EDRM-Duke Law 2017 Spring Workshop: eDiscovery Best Practices - May 19, 2017
- Judicial Studies student Davis named Baltimore city solicitor - May 08, 2017
- Andrus '99 advocates for more women in lead roles in mass tort cases - May 02, 2017
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases - April 21, 2017
- Center for Judicial Studies conference examines lack of gender parity among appointed plaintiffs' counsel in MDL - April 11, 2017
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on gender imbalance in plaintiffs bar - April 07, 2017
- Analysis of Trump’s ability to shape federal judiciary cites essay in Judicature by Corrigan ‘81 - December 08, 2016
- Examining the career and judicial philosophy of Willett JD/MA ' 92 MJS '16, potential Trump Supreme Court nominee - November 17, 2016
- Five takeaways from Center for Judicial Studies conference on class action settlements - October 26, 2016
- Duke Law acquires e-discovery standards organization EDRM - August 24, 2016
- U.S. District Judge Timothy Corrigan ’81 reflects on criminal sentencing - August 09, 2016
- Rabiej discusses heightened scrutiny of multidistrict litigation process - July 18, 2016
- "Justice with hope:" A conversation with Judge Joe Webster LLM '16 - June 21, 2016
- Willet JD/MA '92 MJS '16 discusses high court tiebreakers - June 06, 2016
- Twenty-two judges begin Master's of Judicial Studies program - June 06, 2016
- Webster MJS '16 graduates from Duke Law 40 years after rejection - May 18, 2016
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court - April 29, 2016
- Judges, lawyers share feedback on new discovery proportionality rules at Duke-ABA events - March 01, 2016
- Master of Judicial Studies candidate Willett JD/MA '92 describes Scalia's influence on his jurisprudence - February 16, 2016
- Master of Judicial Studies candidate Judge Virginia Norton describes meeting Scalia at Duke Law - February 16, 2016
- Center for Judicial Studies helps pave the way for first majority-female MDL steering committee - February 03, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Duke Law selected to co-host annual education program for judges - January 06, 2016