Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Judicial Studies
- Study co-authored by Levy refutes "bedrock assumption" about random assignment of federal circuit court judges - December 04, 2014
- Duke Law Center for Judicial Studies to assume publication of Judicature - November 20, 2014
- Study co-authored by Levy finds evidence that judges on appellate panels are not randomly assigned - November 10, 2014
- Analysis from Center for Judicial Studies shows multidistrict litigation occupying a large portion of federal civil docket - October 30, 2014
- Event honoring L. Neil Williams '61, T '58 addresses importance of judicial independence - September 24, 2014
- The US Tax Court, in conjunction with the Center for Judicial Studies, will hold a judicial conference May 2015 - September 22, 2014
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee - August 29, 2014
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 appointed to U.S. Commission on Civil Rights - July 28, 2014
- Legal blog recommends Levy's "superb" review of "Injustice on Appeal" - May 23, 2014
- Adjei MJS '14 releases new book, ‘‘Modern Approach to the Law of Interpretation in Ghana’’ - May 14, 2014
- Judge Renée Cohn Jubeliner, a Master of Judicial Studies candidate, publishes "The Behavior of Federal Judges" - December 16, 2013
- Justice Eva Guzman, a Master of Judicial Studies candidate, co-authors "The Multiple Paths of Dissent" - December 16, 2013
- The Judges' roundtable - December 06, 2013
- Haagen and Baxter discuss the evolving specialization of legal degrees - November 18, 2013
- Levi on public judicial recantation: "It's not judicial behavior" - November 05, 2013
- Master’s student Thompson Frost appointed chief justice of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals in Texas - September 26, 2013
- Federal Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure opens “Duke Rules Package” for comment - August 22, 2013
- Carrington: N.C. should keep providing public funds for judicial campaigns - June 26, 2013
- Center for Judicial Studies' Patent Law Institute offers intensive program on America Invents Act - June 17, 2013
- Levy article on appellate caseloads recommended - June 14, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference examines technology-assisted ediscovery review - April 23, 2013
- Rabiej leads preview of Judicial Studies Center’s upcoming Technology Assisted Review Conference - April 15, 2013
- Levi warns sequester cuts set federal judiciary “on a course toward mediocrity” - April 03, 2013