Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Judicial Studies
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Levy examines Supreme Court “floodgate” cases, concerns - March 05, 2013
- Levy brings focus on judicial process and passion for teaching to associate professor position - February 05, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke Law's "Storied Third Branch" judicial history project - November 15, 2012
- Carrington discusses campaign spending in N.C. Supreme Court race - November 15, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies hosts Turkish judges studying U.S. courts - November 01, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies launches monthly series of judicial stories - September 05, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke’s judicial studies master's program - August 31, 2012
- Rai: Recent court ruling could threaten autonomy of administrative judges - August 17, 2012
- Silliman confirmed as judge on U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - June 22, 2012
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012
- Conference: Presidential and Judicial Oversight of Administrative Agencies - May 10, 2012
- Buell comments on insider trading sentences - April 20, 2012
- Judicial Studies conference to address control of agencies - April 15, 2012
- Gerken delivers Currie lecture March 27 - March 22, 2012
- Lives in the Law: Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson III - March 11, 2012
- John Rabiej to join Duke’s Center for Judicial Studies - February 07, 2012
- Levi lauds ordinary acts that build extraordinary democracy - January 09, 2012
- Carrington says NC voters don't want judgeships for sale - January 09, 2012
- Faculty for Judicial Studies program continues to expand - January 09, 2012
- Duke judicial conference brings about project to simplify complex civil case management - December 21, 2011
- Levy article compares norms in appellate court case management - December 21, 2011