On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Judicial Studies
- Legal blog recommends Levy's "superb" review of "Injustice on Appeal" - May 23, 2014
- Adjei MJS '14 releases new book, ‘‘Modern Approach to the Law of Interpretation in Ghana’’ - May 14, 2014
- Judge Renée Cohn Jubeliner, a Master of Judicial Studies candidate, publishes "The Behavior of Federal Judges" - December 16, 2013
- Justice Eva Guzman, a Master of Judicial Studies candidate, co-authors "The Multiple Paths of Dissent" - December 16, 2013
- The Judges' roundtable - December 06, 2013
- Haagen and Baxter discuss the evolving specialization of legal degrees - November 18, 2013
- Levi on public judicial recantation: "It's not judicial behavior" - November 05, 2013
- Master’s student Thompson Frost appointed chief justice of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals in Texas - September 26, 2013
- Federal Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure opens “Duke Rules Package” for comment - August 22, 2013
- Carrington: N.C. should keep providing public funds for judicial campaigns - June 26, 2013
- Center for Judicial Studies' Patent Law Institute offers intensive program on America Invents Act - June 17, 2013
- Levy article on appellate caseloads recommended - June 14, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference examines technology-assisted ediscovery review - April 23, 2013
- Rabiej leads preview of Judicial Studies Center’s upcoming Technology Assisted Review Conference - April 15, 2013
- Levi warns sequester cuts set federal judiciary “on a course toward mediocrity” - April 03, 2013
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Levy examines Supreme Court “floodgate” cases, concerns - March 05, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Levy brings focus on judicial process and passion for teaching to associate professor position - February 05, 2013
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke Law's "Storied Third Branch" judicial history project - November 15, 2012
- Carrington discusses campaign spending in N.C. Supreme Court race - November 15, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies hosts Turkish judges studying U.S. courts - November 01, 2012