Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for Judicial Studies
- Levi on public judicial recantation: "It's not judicial behavior" - November 05, 2013
- Master’s student Thompson Frost appointed chief justice of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals in Texas - September 26, 2013
- Federal Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure opens “Duke Rules Package” for comment - August 22, 2013
- Carrington: N.C. should keep providing public funds for judicial campaigns - June 26, 2013
- Center for Judicial Studies' Patent Law Institute offers intensive program on America Invents Act - June 17, 2013
- Levy article on appellate caseloads recommended - June 14, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center receives $5 million grant from The Duke Endowment - June 04, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference examines technology-assisted ediscovery review - April 23, 2013
- Rabiej leads preview of Judicial Studies Center’s upcoming Technology Assisted Review Conference - April 15, 2013
- Levi warns sequester cuts set federal judiciary “on a course toward mediocrity” - April 03, 2013
- Rabiej: Duke Law conference highlights U.S./E.U. conflicts - March 18, 2013
- Levy examines Supreme Court “floodgate” cases, concerns - March 05, 2013
- Levy brings focus on judicial process and passion for teaching to associate professor position - February 05, 2013
- Judges' Journal: Interview with Dean David F. Levi - February 05, 2013
- Levi named a 'most influential' leader in legal education - December 12, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke Law's "Storied Third Branch" judicial history project - November 15, 2012
- Carrington discusses campaign spending in N.C. Supreme Court race - November 15, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies hosts Turkish judges studying U.S. courts - November 01, 2012
- Center for Judicial Studies launches monthly series of judicial stories - September 05, 2012
- Judicature magazine profiles Duke’s judicial studies master's program - August 31, 2012
- Rai: Recent court ruling could threaten autonomy of administrative judges - August 17, 2012
- Silliman confirmed as judge on U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - June 22, 2012
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012