On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Rai analyzes Supreme Court's DNA patent decision - November 13, 2013
- Jenkins comments on auction of MLK's papers: "As a general matter, the public should own the history of Dr. King" - October 21, 2013
- Benjamin on net neutrality: Data delivery is not protected speech - September 08, 2013
- Video: Boyle discusses copyright of MLK's "I have a dream" speech - August 28, 2013
- Boyle on MLK speech copyright: "We have a dream. And no one owns it." - August 28, 2013
- Jenkins on "I Have a Dream" speech copyright: "It's a piece of history, and I think most people think that he would have wanted it to be available" - August 23, 2013
- Rai appointed to Administrative Conference of the United States - August 16, 2013
- Rai comments on possible NIH intervention in Myriad gene patent issue - July 25, 2013
- Rai comments on uptick in colleges filing patent suits - July 05, 2013
- Rai discusses the legal authority behind Obama's patent push - June 05, 2013
- Rai comments on "patent troll" lawsuits - June 05, 2013
- Boyle focuses on intellectual capital in keynote address at 2013 Future Trends Forum in Madrid - June 01, 2013
- Rai analyzes district court ruling on tech patents - April 29, 2013
- Rai comments on Supreme Court gene patent hearing - April 23, 2013
- Rai comments on importance of Supreme Court gene patent ruling - April 16, 2013
- Rai comments on the possible effects of "first sale doctrine" - April 05, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- Rai comments on efforts to curb patent trolling - March 08, 2013
- RIAA head Cary Sherman to focus on music industry in the digital age during Frey Lecture, March 6 - February 26, 2013
- Jenkins: "Sherlock Holmes and Watson are quite clearly in the public domain" - February 21, 2013
- Rai previews Supreme Court patent case - February 04, 2013
- Jenkins comments on unlikely copyright battle between Wake SPCA and ABBA - February 03, 2013
- Boyle explains why there are only 100 copies of Dylan's new record - January 15, 2013
- Boyle, Jenkins: 2012 Supreme Court decision struck "grievous blow to the public domain" - January 10, 2013