Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Boyle discusses the politics of Internet activism - January 04, 2013
- Rai comments on Federal Circuit decision in gene case - November 26, 2012
- Rai: Let’s Tame Software Patent Claims - November 20, 2012
- Boyle, Neal discuss fair use as applied to Al Green and presidential politics - July 20, 2012
- View webcast of "Consent of the Networked" with Rebecca MacKinnon - April 05, 2012
- Jenkins '97 comments on unauthorized use of slain student's photo - March 22, 2012
- Lange comments on the future of creative expression in the aftermath of Golan v. Holder - March 20, 2012
- Boyle named to list of most influential law professors on Twitter - March 15, 2012
- SJD candidate appointed as IP adviser in Brazilian congress - February 07, 2012
- Lange discusses how freedom of speech applies to the press - February 01, 2012
- What's next for anti-SOPA movement? - January 31, 2012
- Boyle comments on possible ramifications of SOPA legislation - January 18, 2012
- Jenkins '97: Rich public domain benefits art, innovation - January 09, 2012
- Jenkins '97 discusses balancing intellectual property rights and the public domain - January 05, 2012
- Boyle talks about aggressive federal enforcement of online piracy policy - December 15, 2011
- Lange discusses Supreme Court copyright case - November 09, 2011
- Rai receives World Technology Award for Law - October 28, 2011
- Human Rights and Intellectual Property: Mapping the Global Interfaces - October 24, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Director discusses the America Invents Act at Duke Law - October 18, 2011
- US Patent and Trademark Office Director to discuss patent policy at Duke Law Oct. 18 - September 30, 2011
- Rai discusses Microsoft patent infringement case - September 08, 2011
- Rai comments on America Invents Act - June 24, 2011
- Rai to discuss the theory and practice of innovation policy during annual Frey Lecture in Intellectual Property - March 18, 2011
- Boyle and Jenkins warn against copyright protection for fashion design - February 10, 2011
- IPCS hosts “Hot Topics in Intellectual Property” symposium, Feb. 11 - February 08, 2011