Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Rai comments on NRC technology transfer report - October 06, 2010
- Boyle discusses net neutrality at noon on The State of Things - September 28, 2010
- Boyle lauds development of science commons - August 31, 2010
- Copycats vs copyrights - August 20, 2010
- Faculty Co-Director Arti Rai joins USPTO - November 02, 2009
- Open Access Week - October 31, 2009
- Nobel laureate Elinor Ostrom, - October 19, 2009
- The Crime of the (20th) Century: How we threw away our cultural heritage for no good reason (and whether Google Books will bring it back) - October 15, 2009
- Designing a semicommons for materials in microbiology - October 10, 2009
- Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving - September 10, 2009
- A copyright black hole swallows our culture - September 08, 2009
- Sagas do domínio público: Prisioneira da lei? - July 21, 2009
- Book-burning, legal style - December 08, 2008
- No Law: Intellectual Property in the Image of an Absolute First Amendment - December 05, 2008
- Lecture traces musical lineage, questions musical copyright laws - November 25, 2008
- Professor James Boyle appointed the chairman of the board of Creative Commons - April 04, 2008
- Changes in patent law - February 29, 2008
- Professor Arti Rai testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee Oct. 24 - October 23, 2007