Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- IPCS hosts “Hot Topics in Intellectual Property” symposium, Feb. 11 - February 08, 2011
- Boyle to advise independent U.K. review into IP and growth - December 06, 2010
- Boyle offers a brief history of copyright - November 29, 2010
- Rai reflects on lessons learned during government service - November 02, 2010
- Boyle honored by Electronic Frontier Foundation for public domain scholarship - October 20, 2010
- Rai comments on NRC technology transfer report - October 06, 2010
- Boyle discusses net neutrality at noon on The State of Things - September 28, 2010
- Boyle lauds development of science commons - August 31, 2010
- Copycats vs copyrights - August 20, 2010
- Faculty Co-Director Arti Rai joins USPTO - November 02, 2009
- Open Access Week - October 31, 2009
- Nobel laureate Elinor Ostrom, - October 19, 2009
- The Crime of the (20th) Century: How we threw away our cultural heritage for no good reason (and whether Google Books will bring it back) - October 15, 2009
- Designing a semicommons for materials in microbiology - October 10, 2009
- Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving - September 10, 2009
- A copyright black hole swallows our culture - September 08, 2009
- Sagas do domínio público: Prisioneira da lei? - July 21, 2009
- Book-burning, legal style - December 08, 2008
- No Law: Intellectual Property in the Image of an Absolute First Amendment - December 05, 2008
- Lecture traces musical lineage, questions musical copyright laws - November 25, 2008
- Professor James Boyle appointed the chairman of the board of Creative Commons - April 04, 2008
- Changes in patent law - February 29, 2008
- Professor Arti Rai testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee Oct. 24 - October 23, 2007