The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Center on Law, Ethics and National Security
- Dunlap: 'Devil in details' of ISIS plan - September 23, 2014
- Dunlap comments on military's law enforcement role in child pornography case - September 22, 2014
- Dunlap comments on military's role in aiding those affected by Ebola crisis - September 22, 2014
- Dunlap on anti-militant strategy: Bomb ISIL - August 29, 2014
- Dunlap: ISIS represents a threat "that will be very difficult to negotiate away" - August 26, 2014
- Dunlap: Foley execution could build U.S. appetite for aggressive response - August 22, 2014
- Dunlap comments on the "big business" of kidnapping westerners in the Middle East - August 22, 2014
- Dunlap discusses Western anti-ISIL resolve in wake of increased violence and video showing execution of American - August 22, 2014
- Dunlap says execution video may harden Western political will to increase military action against ISIS - August 21, 2014
- Dunlap: National Guard should only support peacekeeping in Ferguson or risk erosion of respect, affection for military - August 20, 2014
- Video: Dunlap discusses U.S. aid to Kurdish fighters combating ISIS in Iraq - August 14, 2014
- Dunlap discusses Bergdahl legal strategy - August 11, 2014
- Dunlap says Senate computer intrusion is another setback for post-Snowden CIA - August 08, 2014
- Dunlap: Killing of American general will not change public support for Afghan drawdown - August 06, 2014
- Dunlap: Hamas is using "lawfare strategy" in latest iteration of Gaza conflict - August 05, 2014
- Dunlap: Will 'lawfare' define the Palestinian-Israeli conflict? - July 31, 2014
- Dunlap on Pentagon audit: Military was tasked with impossible mission of transforming Afghan society - July 29, 2014
- Dunlap reviews Iraq war memoir of former Defense Secretary Gates - July 21, 2014
- Dunlap: Does the intelligence community fear lawyers or legal scrutiny? - July 02, 2014
- Dunlap offers perspective on varying aspects of Bergdahl prisoner swap and unrest in Iraq - June 30, 2014
- Dunlap describes changes in the Obama administration's legal justification for targeting and killing terrorists abroad - June 25, 2014
- Dunlap comments on potential legal roadblocks to increased military involvement in Iraq - June 24, 2014
- Dunlap on Iraq chaos: "It doesn’t seem likely that Maliki’s forces, even with some US help, will be able to regain the lost areas anytime soon" - June 16, 2014
- Dunlap on Bergdahl: "The jury is literally still out" - June 16, 2014
- Dunlap comments on legality of Bergdahl prisoner swap - June 12, 2014